- Developer: NetEnt
- Highest stake: €200
- tablet (Android, iPad): Yes
- Progressive jackpot: Yes
- Number of wheels: 5
- Launch year: 2006
- Number of rows: 3
- RPQ (Repayment Quota): 95.60%
- Number of lines: 10
- Highest winnings: €4,800,000
- Lowest stake: €0.10
- Developed for: Windows
ARABIAN NIGHTS Slot Review
Arabian Nights is a classic progressive jackpot developed by NetEnt – this slot machine is enjoyed the world over and pays gigantic progressive wins every few weeks or so. In 2010, it paid a huge €4.8 million to a lucky player, and jackpots of around €1 million are won on this slot semi- regularly.
If you’re looking for a simple casino game where you can win magical amounts of money, Arabian Nights might be the right slot game for you. Remember that you have to play with the maximum bet in order to be eligible to hit the jackpot!
ARABIAN NIGHTS symbols
- Arabian Man- Wild symbol. 5 across a payline (when all 10 paylines are active) score the Jackpot!
- Golden Lamp- Scatter symbol. 3+ Activate 15 Free Spins.
- High paying symbols- Scimitar, Curled- toe shoes, Tent, Fez, Camel
- Low paying symbols- 9, 10, J, Q, K
ARABIAN NIGHTS bonus, free spins and jackpot
As with any other progressive jackpot game, the real deal in Arabian Nights is winning that highly coveted biggest win the slot has to offer – the jackpot. The way progressive jackpots work is they add a percentage of each spin that fails to win the jackpot to the ever- growing amount. This can lead to some truly ridiculous pot sizes, such as the one we already talked about, short of €5 million. The game is played on 5 reels and 3 rows, with up to 10 paylines. You can choose how many lines you’d like to have active, but keep in mind that you need to have each of the ten active to be eligible for the grand prize – the progressive jackpot. The game offers a convenient “Max Bet” button to quickly set the amount invested to the highest amount, as well as an “Autoplay” feature which, when activated, does the spinning for you.
The volatility can be classified as Medium- High, and the RTP (return to player), including the jackpot, is 95.60%. The range of betting goes from €0.10 to €200, making the game convenient for casual gamers and high- rollers alike. The gameplay itself is pretty basic – slot game lovers will see nothing new here. The Golden Lamp, this game’s Scatter symbol, activates the Free Spins mode by landing 3+ times on the reels. During the Free Spins, all wins are tripled (excluding Jackpots), and the mode is retriggerable an infinite number of times. The jackpot of Arabian Nights is hit when you land 5 Wild symbols, represented by an Arabian man in a turban holding a ruby, on a payline. Only the rarest and luckiest players will see this, but when it happens, the cash will start raining down. Will you be one of them? Hop on your camel and come to Arabia – there’s only one way to find out!
How to play ARABIAN NIGHTS
- All the buttons are set in the lower part of the screen, under the reels.
- Arrows to the left of the Autoplay button adjust bet level (number of paylines).
- Arrows to the right of the Max Bet button set coin value.
- Revolving arrows button activates each spin.
- Max Bet button sets bet to highest amount. Autoplay button activates automatic play.