- Developer: NextGen
- Highest stake: €75
- Tablet (Android, iPad): Supported
- Progressive jackpot: No
- Number of wheels: 5
- Launch year: 2018
- Number of rows: 3
- RPQ (Repayment Quota): 95.51% Main Game, 96.6% Bonus Game
- Number of lines: 20
- Highest winnings: 6000 coins
- Lowest stake: €0.15
- Developed for: /
Slot games are getting more and more diverse with every producer vying to create that new crowd favourite. NextGen have done a great job with FLAME, a new slot machine launched in 2018, that boasts a range of bonus features supplementing the main game for an exciting time spinning reels.
Casino game players usually fall into two broad categories – table games lovers and those who enjoy the randomness and luck factor of slot games. FLAME offers an enjoyable experience to the latter, though even the first can play it and have great fun.
- Bonus Wild Symbol on reels 2, 3, 4 only during FIRESTORM
- Bonus Symbol activates 15 Free Spins
- Wild Symbol on reels 2, 3 or 4 substitutes for any other symbol except previous two
- Lion, Wolf and Falcon Heads represent high- paying symbols
- Flame, Lightning, Droplet and Leaf for middle- paying symbols
- Heart, Diamond, Spade and Club stand in for the low- paying symbols
FLAME Bonus, Free Spins and Jackpot
FLAME is a super- flashy and exciting slot game with some cool features designed to keep players interested and spinning. The game is a new addition to the roster of NextGen games, as it’s been launched this year, and it’s definitely a great one! The design stands out and will especially appeal to players who enjoy the synthwave, retro- electro palette of shiny neon colors on top of a dark background. The low paying symbols are shiny card suits, the middle playing ones are tokens representing, presumably, the four elements, and the highest paying ones are glorious animal heads representing a Falcon, a Wolf and a Lion as the highest paying one, netting 750x your bet for 5 on a payline. There are three more special symbols – the Wild, the Bonus and the Bonus Wild. The Wild appears on reels 2- 4 and substitutes for all others, except the other two specials. The Bonus symbols trigger the 15 Free Spins, and the Bonus Wild both substitutes and triggers 15 Free Spins for 3 on a payline (only happens during Firestorm mini- feature).
The mini- features are where FLAME shines (shines, get it?). There’s seven of them and they get triggered randomly, so they can appear both in the main game as well as the bonus. Each mini- feature lasts for one spin, except for the Wild Inferno which can bring re- spins. The seven mini- features are Cross Flare: both ways pay (left- right and right- left). Flare Up randomly multiplies wins by 2, 3, 5, 7 or 10. Fire Whirl covers anywhere between 1 and 5 reels, and the animal head symbols on reels covered by fire will award bonus prizes. Live Embers transforms the card suits on reel 2 and/or 3 and/or 4 into Wilds for the current spin. Spontaneous combustion transforms the elemental symbols into animal heads, Wild Inferno awards Re- Spins for any Wilds on screen and Firestorm transforms Wild and Bonus symbols on reels 2- 4 into Wild Bonus symbols for the current spin. During the 15 Free Spins from the Bonus game, mini- features happen more often. The Free Spins can be re- triggered ones for a total of 30.
How to play FLAME
- Enable Flash and load the game from NextGen’s site, or the casino of your preference
- Select free play or play with real cash
- Select your bet using the COINS+ and COINS- buttons on the dial to the right
- Revolving arrows to the right of PLAY initiate auto- play mode
- The MENU button to the left of PLAY contains paytable, rules and instructions