- Developer: Rabcat
- Launch year: 2017
- Available on: tablet (Android, iPad), desktop, mobile
- Highest stake: 50.00
- Lowest stake: 0.25
- Progressive jackpot: No
- Number of wheels: 5
- Number of rows: 3
- Number paylines: 25
- RPQ (Repayment Quota): 96.16%
- Highest winnings: 250,000
- Developed for: Fantasy lovers
Gnome Wood Slot
A supernatural wizard is hidden away in Gnome Wood slot. He and his trusty mouse steed are tasked with controlling the four elements, but he needs your help. Play these Rabcat 5x3 reels with their 25 paylines and 96.16% RTP for some interesting gameplay. This casino slot has wandering wilds, multipliers and bonus spins.
Lovers of fantasy slots will enjoy the Gnome Wood ‘Middle-earth’ style graphics and upbeat soundtrack, where music and woodland noises combine. The betting range is £0.25 - £50.00, suitable for most players, with a £10,000 jackpot to gamble for. Re-triggerable free spins add to the experience.
Gnome Wood symbols
- Wild symbol - purple and blue crystal stones
- Scatter symbol - golden coin
- Regular symbols - runic stones, grimoire, crystals, pot, gnome and mouse
Gnome Wood bonus, free spins & jackpot
If you go into Gnome Wood slot today, look out for the Rabcat surprise, the wandering wilds on reels 2 to 5. These have multiple purposes; the first is the well know substitution of other symbols bar the scatter. Next, the wild can appear with an x2 multiplier, doubling wins. When the wandering wild lands, with or without the multiplier, it triggers the bonus spins. Following the initial spin, all visible wandering wilds move from left to right across the reels, triggering a re-spin. Theses re-spins will continue until the triggering wild reaches the 1st reel. Any free spins will be played after bonus spins are completed.
Three gold scatter coins anywhere on the reels can bring you 10 free spins in Gnome Wood slot. Look out for the wandering wild’s appearance as it can still trigger the bonus spins, but in the free spins feature, they can be found on reels 1 to 5. Find three or more scatters and you can re-trigger another 10 extra spins. Another option you might consider trying is the Gamble feature. If you choose to do this, you get to pick one of the two cooking pots; one wrapped in bronze, the other in gold. If a magical effect appears your win is doubled, if it topples over you’ve lost.
How to play Gnome Wood
- Explore the paytable and learn the symbols and values
- Hit the coins button and set your bet between £0.25 and £50.00
- The paylines are fixed at 25
- The middle stone is the manual spin
- ‘A’ denotes autoplay with 10 - 100 spins available