- Developer: ELK
- Launch year: 2018
- Available on: tablet (Android, iPad), desktop, mobile
- Highest stake: 100.00
- Lowest stake: 0.20
- Progressive jackpot: No
- Number of wheels: 5
- Number of rows: 3
- Number paylines: 7776
- RPQ (Repayment Quota): 96.30%
- Highest winnings: 130,440
- Developed for: Dragons
In the Japanese film culture, Kaiju are monsters that are bigger than life, and they come to terrorise cities across the country. ELK Studios have captured this film concept and developed an action-packed casino game that will keep you enthralled. Kaiju slot features 5 reels, 7776 paylines, and an RTP of 96.30%.
Kaiju has a futuristic feel which is thematic in most of the movies, especially since they are set in Japan. On top of the exciting gameplay offered by slots from ELK, players should expect some great bonus features that include free spins and epic battles.
- There are red, blue and green crystal symbols
- There are red, blue and green card symbols
- HA-42 represents the scatter symbol
- The wild replaces all other symbols apart from the scatter
Kaiju slot bonus, free spins & jackpot
Kaiju slot gives players the chance to activate bonus features from the start, and this can be done by landing a winning combination formed from the left-hand side of the reels. This will activate the Vertical Laser feature, where a vertical laser will reveal a wild symbol in the row above, giving the player a chance to form even more winning combinations. The exciting battle feature of this slot is referred to as the Kaiju Battle Bonus Game and can be activated by landing three HA-42 scatter symbols on reels 2, 3 and 4, which in turn awards the player 7 free spins.
A random Kaiju is chosen from the coloured crystals, and each one comes with unique hot spots which can be activated by the vertical lasers. As mentioned above, these lasers reveal wild symbols, which make the reels expand upwards. Each reel expansion during the battle feature will award an extra free spin which could bring your total number of free spins to 12. When all the hot spots of your opponent have been activated by the lasers, all symbols will be turned into sticky wilds and remain in place for the remainder of the thrilling feature!
How to play Kaiju
- Use the three menu bars to access the game’s paytable
- Use the coin stack panel to regulate your coin size
- You can wager from £0.20 to £100.00 on each spin
- Set the reels in motion by using the spin button
- Autospin will activate the autoplay feature for a number of spins