- Developer: NextGen
- Launch year: 2017
- Available on: tablet (Android, iPad), desktop, mobile
- Highest stake: 125.00
- Lowest stake: 0.50
- Progressive jackpot: No
- Number of wheels: 5
- Number of rows: 4
- Number paylines: 50
- RPQ (Repayment Quota): 95.63%
- Highest winnings: 125,000
- Developed for: Merlin & Magic
Merlins Millions Slot
There are a number of casino slots that are based on the legend of King Arthur, but Merlins Millions slot outdoes them all. With colourful symbols and cool animations, the slot has 5 reels and 50 paylines. Merlin the wizard is always looking for ways to boost your wins in this NextGen gem that has a 95.63% RTP.
The background of Merlins Millions slot is a beautiful forest and it comes with bonuses like free spins, as well as a Superbet and Gamble feature. The game distinguishes itself from other slots and brings you a simply thrilling experience.
Merlins Millions symbols
- A purple portion, a spell book and a wand
- An owl scatter and a blue orb scatter
- Merlin is the game’s wild symbol
Merlins Millions bonus, free spins & jackpot
When it comes to the bonus features, Merlins Millions slot does not disappoint. To begin with, there are a number of symbols in the game that come with different values, with some being triggers for different bonus rounds. The free spins feature is arguably the best bonus feature that the game has to offer. The blue orb scatter is the symbol that activates this bonus round and landing 3 of these orbs anywhere on reel 2, 3 and 4 will win you 5 spins. Although this might not seem many, the payouts are even greater since Merlin zaps the reels, turning them wild in the process.
The other bonus feature in Merlins Millions is the Owl Scatter Bonus, where landing 3 of them on reels 1, 3 and 5 kicks off a mini-game, where every position on the reels is an owl. Pick the owls to reveal prizes until you get to one that tells you to collect, thus ending the round. There is also a Superbet Slider with multipliers above it, that then applies to the wilds when Merlin zaps the reels. Bets cost more when using this feature and you must be playing all the 50 paylines. The rewards are definitely worth it with a jackpot of 125,000 coins.
How to play Merlins Millions
- Set the bets and number of paylines you want to use
- You can wager from £0.50 to £125.00 per spin
- Play on all the paylines to use the Superbet feature
- Check the game’s paytable for payouts and features
- Use the Gamble feature to stake your wins for more