- Developer: IronDog
- Launch year: 2018
- Available on: tablet (Android, iPad), Desktop, mobile
- Highest stake: 100.00
- Lowest stake: 0.20
- Progressive jackpot: No
- Number of wheels: 7
- Number of rows: 7
- Number paylines: 0
- RPQ (Repayment Quota): 96.00%
- Highest winnings: 40,000
- Developed for: Space theme
Moirai Blaze Slot
Coming from IronDog, Moirai Blaze slot is inspired by the vast reaches of space and alien festival lights. Meet Lakshmi, the Indian goddess of wealth, sitting to the side of the screen as you play this futuristic casino slot. The game has 7 reels and no paylines, but a cluster pays system, together with a good RTP of 96.50%.
Not a member of your everyday regular slots category, Moirai Blaze features a system of play that’s based on matching adjacent symbols. These disappear after scoring, tumbling new symbols into play. Tumbling over 100 grants the coveted free spins mode.
Moirai Blaze symbols
- Wild: substitutes for all others except the specials
- Replacer: replaces symbols with better ones
- Exploder: destroys symbols in one of two ways
- Ganesha Powerball: only during free spins, increases multiplier, grants respin
- Seven different orbs, one for each rainbow colour
Moirai Blaze bonus, free spins & jackpot
Moirai Blaze slot is superbly designed and has an “otherworldly” atmosphere with its alien world backdrop and four-armed Lakshmi blessing every win. The most excitement lies in the features that this slot provides. Its cluster system of pay differs from regular slots, so it’s a nice breath of fresh air for enthusiasts of this genre. The tumbling wins can create some great excitement once you start stacking up those payouts, as the matching symbols disappear and new ones arrive. The free spins are also tightly connected with the tumble system. You activate the 15 free goes of Moirai Blaze once you get 100 symbols tumbled.
Lakshmi to the right keeps track of how many you’ve got, and once you reach triple digits, the bonus round of Moirai Blaze starts. In this mode, you unlock access to a new symbol, the Ganesha Powerball, which adds a free spin and increases the multiplier. Other symbols to look forward to, that also come in the base game, are Exploder and Replacer gems. The Exploder either destroys all symbols of a certain kind, or symbols in a cross and diagonally, making way for new ones and leaving a wild in its place. The Replacer, in turn, replaces in the same way the exploder explodes, cross-diagonally or a single symbol.
How to play Moirai Blaze
- Press the “?” to view the paytable
- Click the stack of coins to adjust your wager
- Toggle sound on or off at the top right
- Adjust automatic spinning with the autoplay button
- Click spin to get the symbols dropping