- Developer: Genesis
- Launch year: 2015
- Available on: tablet (Android, iPad), desktop, mobile
- Highest stake: 100
- Lowest stake: 0.10
- Progressive jackpot: No
- Number of wheels: 10
- Number of rows: 4
- Number paylines: 100
- RPQ (Repayment Quota): 97.10%
- Highest winnings: 25,000.00
- Developed for: Ancient civilisation
Temple Of Luxor Slot
Genesis Gaming has brought to the casino world the enthralling Temple of Luxor slot, based on the well-known religious complex in Egypt which is also an archaeological site. With 11 reels, 4 rows, 100 paylines and an RTP of 97.10%, this game also offers a fun free spins feature and expanding wilds to enjoy.
Temple of Luxor slot is played on two 4×5 reel sets, with things heating up when the free spins feature is triggered. Exciting slots like this come with other special features and a wild symbol to ensure an enthralling playing session.
Temple of Luxor symbols
- The cobra snake is the scatter symbol
- The scarab is the wild symbol
- Falcon, Crocodile, Ibis and Jackal
- “Bonus” is the bonus symbol
- 9, 10, J, Q, K and A
Temple of Luxor bonus, free spins & jackpot
This slot offers two types of reel symbols that you need to line up in order to get a winning combination or even some free spins. The traditional 9 to A cards are associated with low payouts but appear very frequently making wins add up very quickly. Considering the fact that the Temple of Luxor Slot is a super-sized game which boasts 10 reels as opposed to 5, these low paying symbols can be very fruitful. You can also line up the Falcon, Crocodile, Ibis and Jackal symbols for bigger rewards. The slot becomes even more interesting when the bonus feature is activated.
This bonus feature is activated when you land two or more Ankh’ bonus symbols anywhere on both the right and left set of reels of the Temple of Luxor slot. This will, in turn, add the 11th reel on the layout between reels 5 and 6. The added 11th reel is a wild reel. This certainly increases the chances of landing a winning combination. When this happens, you will also get rewarded with 10 free spins which can be re-triggered. During the free spins, each game will thus be played across a 4 x 11 game on 50 bet lines.
How to play Temple of Luxor
- Adjust your bets using +/-
- Find the 3 horizontal lines button to open a betting panel
- Set your coin size from 1 to 10
- Press the Spin button and start rolling!
- Choose Autoplay to turn the reels for a chosen number of times.