- Developer: Push Gaming
- Launch year: 2018
- Available on: tablet (Android, iPad), desktop, mobile
- Highest stake: 100.00
- Lowest stake: 0.20
- Progressive jackpot: No
- Number of wheels: 5
- Number of rows: 4
- Number paylines: 20
- RPQ (Repayment Quota): 96.49%
- Highest winnings: 12,500
- Developed for: Jungle Theme
Tiki Tumble Slot
If you’re a Push Gaming fan, then you’ll love their Polynesian themed online casino game. Tiki Tumble slot is a 2018 release that offers players 5 reels and a total of 20 paylines. With an RTP of 96.49%, this medium to high volatility slot promises lucrative wins with its wilds, multipliers and bonus rounds.
The majority of online slots these days offer fun bonus features. These help you earn more as they are additional features within the slot. In Tiki Tumble, players have stacked wilds, free spins, multipliers and nudging wilds to increase their earnings.
Tiki Tumble symbols
- Lower value symbols are four coloured gemstones
- High-value symbols are four cackling masks
- A mask with a red gem represents the wild symbol
- A golden mask with blue gems is the scatter symbol
Tiki Tumble bonus, free spins & jackpot
Tiki Tumble slot reels feature both low and high-value symbols arranged in a 5x4 grid. 4 coloured gemstones make up the lower paying symbols, while 4 cackling masks are the high-value symbols. For winning combinations, players need to land a minimum of 3-5 matching symbols. This is on any of the 20 active paylines specified on the slot’s paytable. Winning combinations are produced from the left to the right reel. However, for bigger base game wins, you can land the game’s wild symbol to create winning combinations. Players can also look forward to activating the slot’s free spins round.
The wild symbol in Tiki Tumble substitutes other symbols on the reels, bar the scatter, to create winning combos. If it appears in a stacked formation with 3 or more wild stacks at the top of any reel, this will trigger the Nudging Wilds feature. These then nudge down one position with each spin until they completely drop off the reels. For free spins, players need to get 3 or more scatters on the reels. 3, 4, or 5 scatters award a 1x, 2x or 3x multiplier. The multiplier value also increases each time the Nudging Wilds are triggered within the free spins round.
How to play Tiki Tumble
- Click on the bottom left corner to view the paytable
- Choose, from the settings menu, whether you’d like sound effects during gameplay
- Select your preferred wager using the ^ button next to ‘Bet’
- Bets range from between £0.20 to £100.00 per spin
- Spin reels manually or set up the Autoplay function for uninterrupted spins