- Developer: Foxium
- Launch year: 2017
- Available on: tablet (Android, iPad), desktop, mobile
- Highest stake: 40.00
- Lowest stake: 0.20
- Progressive jackpot: No
- Number of wheels: 5
- Number of rows: 3
- Number paylines: 20
- RPQ (Repayment Quota): Unknown
- Highest winnings: 120,0000
- Developed for: Bloodsuckers
Vampire: The Masquerade - Las Vegas Slot
Explore the dark side of the vampire world on Vampire: The Masquerade - Las Vegas slot developed by the trusted casino game provider Foxium. Spin the reels on this 5x3 slot with 20 paylines, and although it’s RTP is not known, you can expect some decent wins. Enjoy the intriguing storyline with top-level graphics as you play.
Vampire: The Masquerade - Las Vegas differs from the other video slots with its ways to land bonuses. In addition to the pick-me bonus round, when blood and discipline bars are filled, you are rewarded with free spins called fortitude, dominate, and presence.
Vampire: The Masquerade - Las Vegas symbols
- Clan symbols are the lower values
- Surveillance footage, newspaper clipping, crime scene have higher values
- Blood bags is the highest ranked symbol
- Fortitude, dominate, and presence are the different free-spin features
- W clan symbol is the Wild
- Pick-Me is the Scatter
Vampire: The Masquerade - Las Vegas bonus, free spins & jackpot
Vampire: The Masquerade - Las Vegas slot has a captivating story with various ways to win spins. As you play the game, the Blood and Discipline bars on the sides of the game screen are randomly filled, when the Vampire and the Prey appear next to each other. When either the Blood or Discipline bar is full the free spins feature is triggered, with the level of the bars determining the number of spins or multipliers you are rewarded with. Between Fortitude, Dominate, and Presence, one free spin feature is randomly selected. Each feature holds a great winning potential thanks to the different number of wilds available in spins.
The bonus game of Vampire: The Masquerade - Las Vegas is triggered when 3 “pick-me” bonus symbols appear. Then the hunt between the Vampire and the Prey begins. For 6 rounds, 5 cards with rewards are displayed to the player, one of which has a skull symbol. Your reward is the sum of the values of the cards you pick. Picking two skulls will end the bonus round. If no skull symbol is picked on the pick-me bonus game, you will be rewarded with an additional 50x of your bet. The video style progressive rounds make the gameplay highly exciting.
How to play Vampire: The Masquerade - Las Vegas
- Set the coin amount using arrow buttons
- Spin the reels with the button on the far right
- Select the auto-spin mode with the button between the coins and Spin
- Try to fill the Blood and Discipline bars for the free spins
- Click the sandwich menu for the game payouts and features