- Developer: Pragmatic Play
- Launch year: 2017
- Available on: tablet (Android, iPad), desktop, mobile
- Highest stake: 250.00
- Lowest stake: 25.00
- Progressive jackpot: No
- Number of wheels: 5
- Number of rows: 3
- Number paylines: 25
- RPQ (Repayment Quota): 96.03%
- Highest winnings: 375,000
- Developed for: Las Vegas
Vegas Nights slot
Experience the glamour and excitement of Las Vegas from the comfort of your home with this exceptional Vegas Nights slot from Pragmatic Play. This casino game comes with five reels, three rows, and twenty-five paylines. Also, it has a decent RTP rate of 96.03%, and it’s full of exciting bonus features that players will love.
Vegas Nights is one of the most popular slots online and for a good reason. You will find free spins, re-spins, scatters and stacked wilds with multipliers that will keep you entertained and bring you awesome prizes.
Vegas Nights symbols
- Low-paying symbols - card suits A, J, Q and K
- High-paying symbols - card deck, roulette wheel, dice, showgirl, sports car
- Special symbols - wild, super wild, scatter
Vegas Nights bonus, free Spins & jackpot
The scatter in the Vegas Nights slot is the ‘Welcome to Vegas’ symbol, and this is the only symbol in the game that cannot be replaced by any other. When three or more scatters land on your second, third and fourth reel, they activate the free spins feature. Here, you get five spins and a possible 2x or 3x multiplier. The feature can be re-activated if more scatters land on your reels during the round. In addition, you may activate some extra wild features that will bring you more spins, multipliers and great prizes of course!
The wild symbol in the Vegas Nights slot is a black-and-white poker chip. The wild has the ability to replace every other symbol except for the super wild and scatter, and it helps players to create more winning combinations. A gold-plated poker symbol is the super wild in the game, and this replaces all symbols when it lands on the fifth reel. Winning combinations are paid from left to right, and watch out for the showgirl, as the highest paying symbol. You can get excited then because five of them on the reels can bring you an awesome prize of 1,500 coins.
How to play Vegas Nights
- Adjust the number of coins per payline
- Determine the size of your bet from £0.25 to £250.00
- Check out the paytable for game rules and bonus features
- Turn the sound on/off at the bottom of the screen
- Spin manually or choose the Autoplay mode for up to 1000 spins