redbet is committed to Responsible Gambling. We promote gambling as an enjoyable leisure activity and we believe that gambling can only remain this way if you stay in control and gamble responsibly. However, we know that for some people gambling can stop being a harmless leisure activity and become a problem.
To assist you we offer a range of advice and account options to help you manage your gambling. These give you control of both the time and money you spend gambling.
- Session time Limit
- Take a break
- Reality Check
- Game Session Check
- Limit your deposits
- Limit your Turnover
- Limit you Loss
All these options can be found under the section Settings > Limit Your Game
Our customer service staff receive dedicated training on dealing with problem gambling issues and are available to listen and to support you in keeping control. If you would like to talk to someone here about problem gambling please Contact Us.
There are also a number of independent problem gambling support services who offer a range of contact methods together with free and confidential advice.
If you are concerned about your gambling please complete our problem gambling self-assessment below, this will help you consider whether you may have a problem.
If you are considering self-exclusion, you may wish to register with GAMSTOP. GAMSTOP is a free service that enables you to self-exclude from all online gambling companies licensed in Great Britain.
To find out more and to sign up with GAMSTOP please visit www.gamstop.co.uk
RESPONSIBLE GAMBLING TIPS
We believe that gambling should always be an enjoyable leisure activity. Remembering these simple tips can help make sure your gambling doesn’t become a problem.
- Gambling should be entertaining and not seen as a way of making money.
- Bet sensibly and never chase your losses.
- Only gamble what you can afford to lose. Use Deposit Limits to manage the amount of money you spend.
- Monitor the amount of time you spend playing. Set up Reality Checks to remind you how long you have been logged into your account.
- Balance gambling with other activities. If gambling is your only form of entertainment think about whether you are still having fun.
- Take regular breaks from gambling. Gambling continuously can cause you to lose track of time and perspective.
- Don’t gamble when under the influence of alcohol or when you’re upset or depressed.
- Think about how much money you spend gambling. You can track your activity in your Online Account History.
- If you need to talk to someone about problem gambling then contact our customer service team or a problem gambling support service.
Please reply to the below questions with a yes or a no answer.
- Do you gamble to escape from a boring or unhappy life?
- When gambling and you run out of money, do you feel lost and in despair and need to gamble again as soon as possible?
- Do you feel that you are in control over your spending when gambling?
- Have you ever lied to cover up the amount of money or time you have spent gambling?
- Have you lost interest in your family, friends or hobbies because of your gambling?
- After losing, do you feel you must try and win back your losses as soon as possible?
If you have answered yes on any of the questions 1,2,3,4,5 and 6, we would like to remind you of our section on our site under Settings > Limit your game where you have different limit options you can set on your account. You also have the option to take a break for up to 30 days or self-exclude up to 5 years.
SUPPORT-LINE FOR GAMBLING ADDICTS (RUN BY GAMCARE UK)
Helpline (international): +44 845 6000 133
Helpline (from the UK): 0845 6000 133
LIMIT YOUR GAME
If you think you have a serious gambling problem you should take the necessary steps to temporarily suspend or exclude your account until you resolve your issues. Should you not wish to suspend or exclude your account but just better control your gaming times and spending you may choose to place limits on your deposits, losses, turnover or session times. You can set your own limits and determine how much you can play.
We provide tools that will allow you to limit your game in different ways. For your benefit you will not be allowed to remove any restrictions placed on your account or bets until a minimum period of seven days has elapsed from when you created the limitation. Increase in restrictions will be effected immediately.
Full details of how to get in touch with us can be found on our support page.
redbet will endeavour to make a Player’s experience with us an enjoyable one. However, there may be occasions where a Player feels dissatisfied with the quality of our product/s or our customer service. A Player may raise a complaint by sending an e-mail to our Customer Service at: [email protected].
We will endeavour to handle complaints within 48 hours of receiving them.
A complaint shall be deemed to have been submitted in a valid manner when it contains clear information regarding the Player’s identity and gives all relevant details giving rise to the complaint.
If you are not content with the Gaming Operator’s handling of your complaint and you are a UK resident, you may submit your complaint to eCOGRA using their ADR service.
A process description of the eCOGRA ADR service is available here.
If you are not content with the Gaming Operator’s handling of your complaint, and you are not a UK resident, you may submit your complaint to Malta Gaming Authority at [email protected] (in respect to all matters except the Live Casino provided by Evolution Gaming).
PREVENTING UNDERAGE GAMBLING
It is illegal for anyone under the age of 18 to gamble. redbet takes its responsibilities to prevent access by persons under the permitted age very seriously. We make it perfectly clear in our Terms and Conditions and in the account registration process that underage gambling is illegal. We reserve the right to carry out verification checks to ensure that all account holders are at least 18 years old and may suspend an account until adequate verification is received.