- Developer: Play’n Go
- Launch year: 2013
- Available on: desktop, tablet (Android, iPad), mobile phone
- Highest stake: £18.75
- Lowest stake: £0.01
- Progressive jackpot: no
- Number of wheels: 5
- Number of rows: 3
- Number paylines: 15
- RPQ (Repayment Quota): 96.65%
- Highest winnings: 6,250.00
- Developed for: Aztec-themed adventure
Aztec Idols Slot
Whenever you hear about an Aztec-themed casino game, you know you are in for an adventure that will take you through tombs, ruins and booby traps among others. Aztec Idols slot from Play’n GO is no different and all the action happens across the 5x3 reels and 15 paylines. Apart from the action and adventure, it offers a 96.65% RTP.
Join Rich Wilde, the explorer, in his adventure and uncover bonus features such as free spins among other things in Aztec Idols. Unlike other slots from the genre, Ply’n Go have managed to integrate sounds and visuals smoothly to stimulate all your senses.
Aztec Idols symbols
- Low-value symbols represented by A, 10, J, Q and K
- High-value symbols represented by four decorative masks
- Rich Wilde represents the wild symbol
- A sunstone represents the scatter symbol
- Golden Aztec pyramid is the bonus symbol
Aztec Idols bonus, free spins & jackpot
Aztec Idols slot has two main bonus features including the free spins feature and a Pick The Idols feature. The Pick The Idols feature is activated if you manage to land three of the golden pyramid symbols on reels 3, 4 and 5. The pyramids will animate and you will accompany Rich Wilde into a pyramid where you will see five golden idols on pedestals. You are required to pick one idol at a time with each one revealing a cash prize. Picking an idol with a poison gas booby trap will end the round with the coins earned being sent to your total payout.
The Aztec Idols free spins can be triggered by landing the sunstone scatter symbols on reels 1, 3 and 5. The sunstones were used as calendars as well as to predict the future in the ancient Aztec and Mayan cultures. The central wheel will start spinning to reveal how many spins will be awarded as well as which symbols will act as the scatter among the low-value card symbols and high-value mask symbols. You will earn 10 - 20 free spins and the extra symbols will payout as they do during the base game. Sadly, you cannot re-trigger the bonus feature during the round.
How to play Aztec Idols
- Set the number of paylines you wish to use
- Set your bet amount using the +/- buttons
- Bet max will set the highest possible amount
- Hit spin to set the reels in motion
- Autoplay will spin the reels for a number of times uninterrupted