- Developer: Play’n GO
- Launch year: 2018
- Available on: tablet (Android, iPad), desktop, mobile
- Highest stake: 75.00
- Lowest stake: 0.15
- Progressive jackpot: no
- Number of wheels: 5
- Number of rows: 3
- Number paylines: 15 both ways
- RPQ (Repayment Quota): 96.04%
- Highest winnings: 25,000
- Developed for: Baking theme
Baker’s Treat Slot
Bake yourself up a treat with this delectable game, served up to us in the year 2018 by the superstar developers at Play’n GO. Baker’s Treat slot is characterised by 5 reels, 15 paylines (going both ways!), and an RTP of 96.04%. This floury fun casino game also has a variety of vividly attractive animated graphics that hit the spot!
For free spins in Baker’s Treat, you must collect a specific scatter symbol three times. These come in five sugary surprises, which are “cupcake”, “blueberry pie”, “carrot cake”, “lemon cheesecake”, and “strawberry sponge”. For those who love sweet slots, there’s so much animated sugary bliss!
Baker’s Treat symbols
- Delicious cupcake with icing
- Yummy blueberry pie and squares of sponge cake
- Purple, orange, yellow, and green macaroons
- Wild card cake
Baker’s Treat bonus, free spins & jackpot
To obtain the most free spins in Baker’s Treat slot, you must have all five dessert cakes appear on their reels simultaneously. This will then trigger the ‘Bake Off’ feature, which will give you bonuses and spins. It goes from each one of the ‘Flour Power’ cakes, one at a time, in consecutive order. You also have the chance of triggering up to ten extra Bake Off spins during this Bake Off feature. This occurs if a dessert ends up being stacked on its own designated reel. All this makes for truly satisfyingly and engaging sweet fun!
There are so many variables and moving parts to Baker’s Treat, it can be hard to keep track. Each of the desserts is mouth-wateringly animated to give them all lives of their own. The attention to detail is very important to the developer Play’n GO, and they’ve done a sweet job bringing this game to life. Graphics aren’t the only thing that’s impressive about the game, as the top payouts can reach up to 5,000 times your stake on every spin! The minimum amount that you can bet is just 15p, making it easier to dip in and out of than a box of chocolates!
How to play Baker’s Treat
- Use the (+) button to increase your stake
- Use the (-) button to decrease your stake
- Spin the slot with the green button on the bottom right
- You can select ‘Autoplay’ using the play button next to spin
- You can view your balance in the bottom left hand corner