- Developer: Irondog
- Launch year: 2017
- Available on: tablet (Android, iPad), desktop, mobile
- Highest stake: 90.00
- Lowest stake: 0.30
- Progressive jackpot: no
- Number of wheels: 5
- Number of rows: 3
- Number paylines: 30
- RPQ (Repayment Quota): 96.07%
- Highest winnings: 4000x
- Developed for: Vampire theme
Blood Queen Slot
A favourite of many, the vampiric genre entertains and delights, maybe even scares a little? Want to be the vampire or vampire slayer? You get the choice in IronDog Blood Queen slot. The transparent 5x3 reels with its 30 fixed paylines and 96.06% RTP is classic casino play with an immersive gothic feel to it.
Visit the vampire queen’s mansion to enjoy the gameplay. There you will find the wild, and in this game, it expands to make the base game more fun. A slots favourite, the free spins can be played as Van Hel or the Blood Queen herself.
Blood Queen symbols
- The wild in base game is a gargoyle
- The scatter - a locket picture of the queen & Van Hel
- Lower value symbols - card values J - Ace
- Crossed stakes, ancient vampire, ruby jewels, Van Hel & the queen
- Free spin wilds - holy water decanter or red decanter symbols
Blood Queen bonus, free spins & jackpot
As you start spinning the reels on the Blood Queen slot, keep a sharp lookout for the base game wild. The gargoyle can appear at the top of any of the reels and expand down, making for some interesting combos. The heart of this game though is in its free spins. Place 3, 4, or 5 locket scatters on the playing reels and receive 20, 30 or even 50 extra spins. Before the spins start, you need to choose your protagonist, Van Hel or the Blood Queen. They both bring something different to the spins. Van Hel has his wild holy water symbol, and the queen her wild love portion.
Van Hel’s wild is a sticky, spreading icon that once it appears on the reels, stays in place and expands across the other symbols over the next three spins. It moves one symbol at a time until it covers four, then it vanishes until you land it again. The Blood Queen’s wild decanter can only land on the top row of reels 3, 4 and 5. Once there it expands to cover the reel. Each subsequent spin will have it moving towards the left until it to leaves the reels. You can have more than one wild on the reels when you choose the Blood Queen.
How to play Blood Queen
- Choose coin or cash values. Bet range £0.30 to £90.00
- Visit the paytable for info on the game icons and bonuses
- Select manual play or Autoplay 5 - 99 spins
- Select your free spin protagonist carefully
- Look out for a 4,000x stake jackpot