- Developer: NetEnt
- Launch year: 2013
- Available on: desktop, tablet (Android, iPad), mobile phone
- Highest stake: £50.00
- Lowest stake: £0.25
- Progressive jackpot: no
- Number of wheels: 5
- Number of rows: 3
- Number paylines: 25
- RPQ (Repayment Quota): 98.00%
- Highest winnings: 50,730.00 coins
- Developed for: Horror, vampire-themed
Blood Suckers Slot
Chilling wind sound effects will tell you exactly what this game is about before you even look at the Blood Suckers slot theme. Brilliantly designed by NetEnt, the reels are arranged in a 5 x 3 grid. This casino slot allows you to experience the thrill of slaying vampires on 20 paylines accompanied by a 98.00% RTP.
Activate the action-packed Blood Suckers bonus round and have a go at slaying creatures of the night. Be careful not to get bit though! Like other slots, the scatter activates free spins for a chance to earn 10 spins.
Blood Suckers symbols
- Garlic, bow and arrow, a bible and a test tube
- The four vampire characters represent the high-value symbols
- A vampire about to bite a woman is the wild
- A bride represents the scatter
- A bloody hammer and stake represent the bonus symbol
Blood Suckers bonus, free spins & jackpot
Packed with ghouls, gore and a ghostly theme, Blood Suckers slot is definitely not for those who are faint of heart. If you have what it takes, put on your garlic necklace, hold a cross in one hand and a stake in the other and prepare to go vampire hunting. There are two bonus features in this slot, one of which is the free spins feature. This can be activated by landing three or more of the bride with bloody hands scatter symbol anywhere on the reels. You will instantly be awarded 10 spins, a 3x multiplier and the chance to re-trigger the feature.
The bonus game in Blood Suckers slot is where all the fun and excitement lie. The round is triggered by landing three or more bonus symbols, represented by a bloody hammer and stake with the word “bonus” written over them. You will then be whisked to a burial chamber where you will be surrounded by coffins. Brace yourself, because there are vampires that you will have to stake through the heart in each coffin you decide to open. Each slain vampire will award a prize and the round ends when bats fly out of the chosen coffin, instead.
How to play Blood Suckers
- Use “i” to view paytable and game information
- Use the “?” icon to view the game rules
- Set your bets using the coin value and level buttons
- Hit spin to set the reels in motion
- Use “auto play” to spin the reels for a number of turns