- Developer: ELK
- Launch year: 2016
- Available on: desktop, tablet (Android, iPad), mobile phone
- Highest stake: 100.00
- Lowest stake: 0.25
- Progressive jackpot: no
- Number of wheels: 5
- Number of rows: 3
- Number paylines: 243
- RPQ (Repayment Quota): 96.10%
- Highest winnings: 185,000
- Developed for: Cartoon fans
ELK Studios takes you on a trip to Hollywood with their excellently developed casino game; Bloopers slot. This thrilling slot comes with an RTP of 96.10%, 5x3 reels and 243 paylines. With incredible graphics, a unique theme, harmonious music, and rewarding features, this is a slot worth any player’s time and money.
Bloopers is one of those slots that feature unique themes. The game is packed with exciting features including free spins, random, sticky and expanding wilds, symbol shuffles and falling symbols. It gives you a glimpse of what happens behind the scenes during film creation.
- Female and male movie stars, director, and film reel
- A, K, Q, J and 10 are lower paying symbols
- Stuntman, cutter, makeup, fix-It, and sound tech Bloopers figures
- The Bloopers logo is the wild
- Walk of Fame star is the bonus symbol
Bloopers slot bonus, free spins & jackpot
The symbols to watch out for when you spin the reels are the wild Bloopers logo, Walk of Fame stars, and the Bloopers figures. The wild symbol appears on any reel and can replace other symbols except the bonus symbol. In Bloopers slot, three or more Walk of Fame stars will activate the free spins game when they land on the 3rd, 4th and 5th reels. During this, any male or female star symbols on the 2nd, 3rd, or 4th reels will transform into sticky wilds and remain in position for subsequent spins. The bonus round ends once the sticky wilds cover the positions on reels 2, 3 and 4.
The other symbols you should be keen on finding are the Bloopers themselves. They appear in both the base and bonus games, rewarding you one of the 5 fun mini-features. The stuntman awards you expanding wilds, and the cutter gives you falling symbols for creating new combinations. The makeup Blooper gives you extra free spins and symbol shuffles are awarded by the fix-it symbol. Lastly, the random wilds are activated by the sound tech Blooper, which is also the only figure that appears in normal mode and is randomly triggered. It is pure fun on every single spin!
How to play Bloopers
- Access game features, symbols and payouts by clicking the paytable button
- For game rules, click the (i) button
- Minimum wager is £0.25 and the maximum £100.00 per spin
- For game settings, including sound, music and quickplay, press the settings button
- Three or more Walk of Fame stars activate free games round