- Developer: NetEnt
- Launch year: 2013
- Available on: desktop, tablet (Android, iPad), mobile phone
- Highest stake: £100.00
- Lowest stake: £0.20
- Progressive jackpot: no
- Number of wheels: 5
- Number of rows: 3
- Number paylines: 20
- RPQ (Repayment Quota): 96.40%
- Highest winnings: 112,500
- Developed for: Adventure
Boom Brothers Slot
Join the band of bearded brothers in an underground casino adventure that shows you the in’s and out’s of gold mining. Boom Brothers slot from NetEnt, one of the most renowned developers from across the globe, has 5x3 reels, 20 adjustable paylines and an RTP of 96.40%. It’s fun, and it’s fast!
The deeper you dig into the mines, the more bonuses you can unlock in Boom Brothers. This includes free spins, the most sought-after feature in slots, but you will also enjoy the Railtrack Feature and the famous Second Chance feature.
Boom Brothers symbols
- Miner’s helmet, a bucket, a pickaxe & hammer and a lantern
- Metallic representations of the three Boom Brothers
- A fizzing bomb represents the wild
- A railtrack and free spin are special symbols
Boom Brothers bonus, free spins & jackpot
Boom Brothers slot has a steampunk theme that has aged well and withstood the test of time. The exciting free spins feature can be activated by landing three of the free spin logos anywhere in sight. The symbols will then spin and reveal numbers which will add up to between 8 and50, and that is the number of spins you will be awarded. The prizes won during this round are also subject to a 3x multiplier. If you manage to land another free spin symbol, you will earn another free spin until they are all exhausted. You can retrigger the feature by landing three more free spin symbols!
Another bonus feature in Boom Brothers is the Railtrack Feature which is activated by landing three railtrack symbols on any active payline. A mini-game will start where you have to help one of the brothers cross the reels by landing more railtracks on reels 4 and 5. The second part of the mini-game shows the three brothers on three separate tracks, and you have to click at the bottom of one track to reveal a gold bar, ruby or diamond. Each mineral moves one of the brothers a number of places, and once he arrives at the prize, it is handed over to you!
How to play Boom Brothers
- Choose the number of active paylines
- Set your bets using the coin value and levels buttons
- You can use max bet to set the highest possible bet
- Use the spin button to initiate the game
- Autoplay will spin the reels for a number turns uninterrupted