- Developer: Play’n Go
- Launch year: 2018
- Available on: desktop, tablet (Android, iPad), mobile phone
- Highest stake: 90.00
- Lowest stake: 0.09
- Progressive jackpot: no
- Number of wheels: 5
- Number of rows: 3
- Number paylines: 9
- RPQ (Repayment Quota): 96.47%
- Highest winnings: 144,800
- Developed for: Crime fans
Cops 'N Robbers Slot
Cops 'N Robbers slot is a casino game released by Play’n Go in 2018, featuring 5 reels, 9 paylines, and a 96.47% RTP. Fans of classic police movies will enjoy the nostalgic feel of this game. Players will be impressed with the dynamic and interactive symbols, as well as the many ways-to-win in both regular and bonus play.
Feel a rush of adrenaline with these slots, as you swipe bags of money, diamonds and priceless pieces of art, all the while trying to outrun the police. Cops 'N Robbers offers you wilds, scatters, and a bonus Car Chase free spins feature.
Cops 'N Robbers symbols
- The bank vault is the wild symbol
- The police car is the scatter symbol
- 5 stolen item symbols - money bag, diamonds, jewellery, painting, watch
- 4 jail symbols - police officer, robber behind bars, mugshot, handcuffs
Cops 'N Robbers bonus, free spins & jackpot
In the Cops 'N Robbers slot game, the police car with its flashing lights is the scatter symbol. If you land 3 or more of these, you will trigger the bonus Car Chase feature. Players are randomly awarded 10, 15, 20, or 25 free spins. All wins are doubled during this round, and there is an interactive component to keep you engaged. Every few spins, with the police in your rearview mirror, you will be asked to choose a direction. Choose correctly, and the feature will continue, but if you make a wrong choice you’ll be caught by the cops, and the bonus game will be over!
The Car Chase bonus feature offers a richer reel set than in the base game, so you can expect massive payouts as long as you keep choosing the right direction to avoid the roadblocks. The biggest possible payout in a single spin is set at 14,480 times your bet. The Cops 'N Robbers slot game also has a wild symbol in the form of a bank vault. This has the power to replace any symbol except for the scatter, and it also doubles all wins in the base game. The bag of money is the highest paying regular symbol, so keep an eye out for it!
How to play Cops 'N Robbers
- Press settings to adjust coin value, coins and lines
- Press the information icon for symbols, bonuses and paytable
- Press the speaker icon to turn music on/off
- The spin button is in the bottom right corner
- The autoplay button is to the right of the spin button