- Developer: NetEnt
- Launch year: 2009
- Available on: Desktop, tablet (Android, iPad), mobile phone
- Highest stake: £18.00
- Lowest stake: £0.09
- Progressive jackpot: No
- Number of wheels: 5
- Number of rows: 3
- Number paylines: 9
- RPQ (Repayment Quota): 96.8%
- Highest winnings: £45,000.00
- Developed for: Wild West fans
Dead or Alive Slot
Saddle up for a wild wild west adventure in Dead or Alive slot, an online casino game developed by the renowned software provider, NetEnt. This western themed slot takes you back to the turn of the 20th century of the American west on a 5 x 3 reels grid, 9 paylines and an RTP of 96.80%.
Wild substitutes, sticky wilds, scatter wins and slots free spins are the loot you can acquire in Dead or Alive with your band of bandits. Watch out though, the Sheriff has a bounty on your head so be careful not to get caught.
Dead or Alive symbols
- 10, J, Q, K and Ace represent the low-value symbols
- Ten gallon hat, a shot of whisky, sheriff’s badge
- Cowboy boots and a gun in its holster
- A wanted poster represents the wild
- Crossed pistols represent the scatter symbol
Dead or Alive bonus, free spins & jackpot
With western sounds such as a dog barking in the distance, a western whistle and even thunder in the distance, you will be completely immersed in Dead or Alive slot. Like most slots from the developer, this one has a free spin feature with a potential of earning you up to 29 free spins. To trigger it, all you have to do is land 3 or more of the gun scatter symbols anywhere on the reels. You will then be awarded the 12 spins coupled with a 2x multiplier. On top of that, you are awarded a cash prize before you start spinning.
Depending on how many scatter symbols you manage to land on the reels, you could win anything between 4 to a gargantuan 2,500 times your stake! There is a Sticky Wild feature that occurs during the free spins round in Dead or Alive where the wanted poster wild becomes a sticky wild meaning they will remain in position for the remainder of the bonus round. The sticky wilds will also award an additional 5 free spins. Landing three or more scatter symbols will retrigger the free spins bringing the total to 29. Combining the two features may prove to be rather rewarding!
How to play Dead or Alive
- Use the feature preview button for game instructions and tutorials
- Increase or decrease your bets using +/- on coin value and level
- Set the maximum possible bet using the max bet button
- Use play to set the reels in motion
- Autoplay will spin the reels automatically without interruption