- Developer: Big Time Gaming
- Launch year: 2018
- Available on: tablet (Android, iPad), desktop, mobile
- Highest stake: 50.00
- Lowest stake: 0.20
- Progressive jackpot: no
- Number of wheels: 6
- Number of rows: not fixed
- Number paylines: 117649 ways-to-win
- RPQ (Repayment Quota): 96.82%
- Highest winnings: 1,000,000
- Developed for: Mexico and chillies
Extra Chilli Slot
You will certainly have a lot of fun with this unconventional Extra Chilli slot from Big Time Gaming, which is based on Mexico and their famous chilli peppers. This casino game has a reasonable RTP rate of 96.82%, and even though the number of rows changes with each spin, it comes with six reels and 117649 ways-to-win.
The Extra Chilli slot is pretty unique and falls into the category of high volatility slots, where wins are not that frequent, but they are big. Apart from the wild and two bonus symbols, the game incorporates a free spins feature and a gamble feature.
Extra Chilli symbols
- Low-paying symbols from 9 to Ace
- Blue, red, green and purple chilli
- Bonus symbols - golden HOT symbol, chilli bowl symbol
- The fireworks symbol is the wild
Extra Chilli bonus, free spins & jackpot
The wild symbol in the Extra Chilli slot is the fireworks symbol, and it can replace other symbols on the reels to complete winning combinations. The number of rows in the game varies, but you can see an additional row under the reels on each spin, and the number of available ways-to-win above them. After each winning combination, the symbols involved in it will disappear to be replaced by those above them. The free spins feature is triggered by three golden HOT symbols, and awards eight spins with an expanding multiplier that starts at 1x and increases with every winning drop-symbol combination.
Don’t forget that every additional HOT symbol during the free spins feature will earn you four more spins. Also, keep an eye on the chilli bowls under the main set of reels because three of them will earn you four free spins, and four award eight spins. During those free spins, you can also use the Gamble feature to earn more. A winning spin can bring you up to twenty-four free spins, but if you lose, you’ll lose all of them. In addition, the Extra Chilli slot offers you the Feature Drop that allows you to buy the free spins for a certain price displayed below the reels.
How to play Extra Chilli
- Select the number of coins - up to 20
- Adjust the bet size from £0.20 to £50.00 per spin
- Don’t forget to check the paytable
- Adjust the volume of the sounds in the game
- Set the reels in motion by pressing ‘SPIN’