- Developer: NextGen
- Launch year: 2018
- Available on: tablet (Android, iPad), desktop, mobile
- Highest stake: 75.00
- Lowest stake: 0.15
- Progressive jackpot: no
- Number of wheels: 5
- Number of rows: 3
- Number paylines: 20
- RPQ (Repayment Quota): 96.61%
- Highest winnings: 7,500
- Developed for: Neon & fire
Flame Slot Review
Featuring 5 reels, 20 paylines, and a 96.61% RTP, this mesmerising Flame slot from NextGen is afire with seven mini-features that are randomly triggered, symbol transformations, expanding wilds and win multipliers up to 10x. Thanks to these features, winning in this casino game is regular, and the game itself is really entertaining.
Flame comes with a free games feature during which you can earn up to 30 free spins. When this slots feature is triggered, your adrenaline will rise, as there are no less than 7 mini bonus features on offer!
- Hearts, spades, clubs, and diamonds
- The wild symbol is depicted by the flame girl
- Bonus and bonus wild symbols
- Lion, wolf and eagle
- Shiny flames, lightning, leaf, and water symbols
Flame Slot bonus, free spins & jackpot
NextGen has added free spins and 7 mini-features in Flame slot to increase your chances of winning more regularly. The Cross Flare pays in both ways, the Flare Up feature has a multiplier of up to 10x for current spin wins. In the Fire Whirl feature, a flame appears randomly, and an eagle, lion or wolf symbol is awarded a bonus prize. In Live Embers, all spade, diamond, club and heart symbols appearing on reel 2, 3, or 4 become wild for that particular spin. During the Spontaneous Combustion, all water, leaf, fire and lightning symbols are replaced by lion, wolf or eagle, which are the high-value symbols.
The Wild Inferno is triggered on a spin where 1 or more wild symbols appear on the reels. You will get a re-spin for each wild that is on the reels, and in case they expand, you will be awarded more wilds. The 7th feature is the Firestorm feature, and in this, all bonus and wild symbols on the 2nd, 3rd, and 4th reels are combined and transformed into wild bonus symbols. The symbols substitute the other symbols, giving you a chance to retrigger the free games feature. Basically, the 7 Flame features are triggered when you get at least 3 bonus symbols anywhere on the reels.
How to play Flame
- On the right hand side, click the three horizontal for game’s menu
- Click (i) for features, symbols and payouts
- Set your bet between £0.15 to £75.00 per spin
- The play option is on the right-hand side
- If you prefer autoplay, you can select up to 100 spins