- Developer: Microgaming
- Launch year: 2017
- Available on: desktop, tablet (Android, iPad), mobile phone
- Highest stake: 200.00
- Lowest stake: 0.40
- Progressive jackpot: no
- Number of wheels: 5
- Number of rows: 3
- Number paylines: 40
- RPQ (Repayment Quota): 96.01%
- Highest winnings: 500,000.00
- Developed for: Fantasy
Forbidden Throne Slot
Explore the mystical kingdom of the Forbidden Throne slot, where icy unicorns, fiery phoenixes and mysterious guardians live as stacked wilds. This online casino slot from Microgaming is stamped by an orchestral soundtrack, high definition and crisp graphics, 5 x 3 reels set against the kingdom, 40 paylines and a standard RTP of 96.01%.
Most of the recently-developed slots from this developer give players an immersive gaming experience thanks to their brilliant and high-definition graphics. Forbidden Throne takes you to an alternate universe with unicorns, mystical guardians and esoteric free spins.
Forbidden Throne symbols
- Five coloured gems – red, orange, yellow, blue and green
- Golden helmet, winged headpiece with an inset ruby, ancient book
- A snowflake design and a fiery portal-looking representation
- The game’s logo is the wild
- A glowing orb represents the scatter
Forbidden Throne bonus, free spins & jackpot
Once you make your way to the kingdom of the Forbidden Throne slot, you will be joined by two trustworthy guardians that will help you claim the throne. These are Sorconass the Queen of Ice and Wulthor the Elven Lord of Fire. They emerge stacked and fill up reels two and four respectively with the unicorn appearing stacked on reel one, the castle emerging on reel three and the firey phoenix takes its place on reel five. They substitute for all other symbols and help with activating the free spins feature during the base game as well.
At least one of the five stacked symbols will appear during every spin and the scatter will overlay them. If you manage to land three, four or five orb scatters anywhere on the reels, you will activate the Forbidden Throne free spins feature, where 10, 20 and 30 free spins will be awarded, respectively. You will then be whisked to a different screen with the actual throne in the background. The free spins counter will appear in the top left and the total amount won will be shown in the top right. Landing three or more scatters during the round will re-trigger the free spins.
How to play Forbidden Throne
- Click on the three dots to access the paytable
- Click on the “?” icon to view the game rules
- Adjust your coin size and value
- Spin the reels to start the mystical adventure
- Use autoplay to spin the reels uninterrupted