- Developer: Quickspin
- Launch year: 2016
- Available on: desktop, tablet, mobile
- Highest stake: 100.00
- Lowest stake: 0.10
- Progressive jackpot: no
- Number of wheels: 5
- Number of rows: 3
- Number paylines: 25
- RPQ (Repayment Quota): 96.09%
- Highest winnings: 800.00 coins
- Developed for: Cartoons
Gold Lab Slot
Gold is a precious element and, in fact, one of the most highly priced metals on earth. Since getting it is an uphill task, a scientist in the Gold Lab slot from Quickspin has decided to try his luck at making his own gold. This casino slot offers a 96.09% RTP and features 25 paylines and 5 reels.
Although Gold Lab doesn’t have free spins like most Quickspin slots, players will still get glittering rewards for joining this scientist on his quest. This superbly designed cartoon themed slot has respins that turn beakers wild.
Gold Lab symbols
- Red, pink, green, purple and blue gems are high-value
- Red, orange, green and pink beakers are low value
- Gold logo is the wild
- Golden bonus scatter symbol
Gold Lab bonus, free spins & jackpot
This is one those slots that do not offer any free spins but still manages to keep you entertained. The scientist will keep you engaged as he tries different chemical combinations to get that golden formula. The Gold Lab slot features a wild symbol that substitutes all other symbols in the game apart from the bonus scatter. The scatter appears only on reels 1, 3 and 5. When 3 scatters land during the main game in this slot, the Golden Bonus feature is activated. Keep a keen eye on the right side of the reels, at the Beaker Meter.
The golden scatter symbols correspond to each of the four low-value beaker symbols. The Golden Bonus feature awards players with 4 respins. When activated, each symbol of the beaker colour that activated the feature is transformed into a wild symbol for the rest of the bonus game. If one or more golden scatter symbols lands on the reels during this round, you get awarded 1 extra respin. This will turn the same coloured beaker into a wild, as at the beginning of the feature. All symbols in the Gold Lab slot pay from left to right apart from the bonus scatter symbol, that pays both ways.
How to play Gold Lab
- Press the menu button for game info, help and game history
- For sound and any other game settings, click the settings icon
- Use the arrows next to ‘total bet’ to set your bets
- ‘Autoplay’ allows you between 10 and 1000 uninterrupted spins
- The ‘spin’ option is at the far bottom right hand corner