- Developer: NetEnt
- Launch year: 2010
- Available on: desktop, tablet (Android, iPad), mobile phone
- Highest stake: £50.00
- Lowest stake: £0.20
- Progressive jackpot: No
- Number of wheels: 5
- Number of rows: 3
- Number paylines: 20
- RPQ (Repayment Quota): 96.00%
- Highest winnings: 125,000.00
- Developed for: Adventure and Aztec theme
Gonzo’s Quest Slot
Spanish Explorers are on the search for gold, but Gonzo, the game’s main character, has a quest of his own. Join him in the search for Eldorado on in Gonzo’s Quest slot from NetEnt. The adventure takes place across a 5x3 reels grid with a 20 ways-to-win system. This casino game offers a rather fair RTP of 96.00%.
Probably the most sought-after game from Aztec-themed slots, Gonzo’s Quest offers unique gameplay as well as world class graphics, sounds and animations. Other game features such as the free spins feature are great for increasing your bankroll.
Gonzo’s Quest symbols
- Coloured intricate block carvings represent the low-value symbols
- Animal and decorative mask symbols
- A carving with a question mark represents the wild
- Bonus gold ‘Free Fall’ block
Gonzo’s Quest bonus, free spins & jackpot
From the get-go, Gonzo seems to be a rather cheeky character, but aren’t all thrill seekers and explorers? Since NetEnt is one of the most renowned game developers, it has an obligation to provide unforgettable gameplay. With Gonzo’s Quest slot, players time-travel all the way back to the 1500’s in search of the famous El Dorado. From the start, you get a whiff of what the bonus feature has to offer with the falling blocks instead of spinning reels and all winning symbols crumble with new ones falling into place. During the bonus feature, players can earn 10 free spins and landing more bonus symbols can earn them more re-spins.
Once you start playing Gonzo’s Quest, you will notice a multiplier block on the top right section of the screen right above the reels. With this feature, the more you win, the higher your multiplier. If you manage to make a single win, the 1x multiplier lights up. The 2x multiplier lights with the second win and so on and so forth until a maximum of 5x. There is a Free Fall feature that is triggered by landing three free fall symbols on an active payline. Ten free spins are awarded together with a multiplier that is increased from the base game to 3x, 6x, 9x and 15x.
How to play Gonzo’s Quest
- Use the “i” button for paytable and payline information
- Click on the “?” to view the game rules
- Set your bets using the +/- buttons
- Hit the spin button to set the reels in motion
- Autoplay will spin the reels a number of times uninterrupted