- Developer: NextGen
- Launch year: 2017
- Available on: tablet, desktop, mobile
- Highest stake: 100
- Lowest stake: 0.20
- Progressive jackpot: no
- Number of wheels: 5
- Number of rows: 3
- Number paylines: 20
- RTP: 96.99%
- Highest winnings: 500,000
- Developed for: Asian theme
Huolong Valley Slot
This game is one buried in Chinese culture and oriental themes. It features fierce dragons, cuddly pandas, Chinese lanterns, and koi fish. NextGen has brought us another fantastic casino game with a unique theme. Huolong Valley Slot was launched in 2017 and is characterised, by the calm-inducing graphics, plus, it has 5x3 reels, 20 paylines, and an RTP of 96.99%.
There’s more to Huolong Valley slots than first meets the eye. There are so many different graphics and symbols to choose from, as well as bonus games, and the chance to bag yourself some free spins to boot.
Huolong Valley symbols
- Koi fish, a giant panda, a stork - high value symbols
- A dragon - the most valuable symbol in the game
- Different coloured number 8 with dragons - low values
- The lantern bonus symbol
- The fan - scatter
Huolong Valley bonus, free spins & jackpot
There are a few ways to gain these free spins in Huolong Valley slot. Watch out for special symbols including scatters and wildcards, as these will be integral to your overall gameplay experience. The oriental hand fan is the game’s scatter symbol, this will give you a fantastic multiplier of 200, whenever five or more appear on the reels in any given order. The Chinese lantern is the game’s bonus symbol when you score three or more of these on the reels, a bonus round will be activated, and lead to a game with multiple choices and prizes behind each lantern.
If you choose wisely, you will earn yourself anywhere between four and seven free spins on the bonus game. Coins will also drop from the lanterns of your choice, and these have the potential to grant you a multiplier between 3x and 6x. The Chinese opera painted mask is the wild symbol in Huolong Valley, this has the ability to create winning combinations by replacing just about any symbol on the reels, apart from the scatter and bonus cards. When the wild is used in a winning combo, it doubles the win. Ready for a spin in China?
How to play Huolong Valley
- Check the paytable for an introduction to all the values and bonuses
- Increase or decrease your bet by using the up/down arrow button
- Click the play button to spin
- Click the cog button at the top to change settings
- You can also select autoplay from the settings menu