- Developer: NYX Gaming Group
- Launch year: 2016
- Available on: Desktop, tablet (Android, iPad), mobile phone
- Highest stake: £50.00
- Lowest stake: £0.25
- Progressive jackpot: no
- Number of wheels: 5
- Number of rows: 3
- Number paylines: 243
- RPQ (Repayment Quota): 97.07%
- Highest winnings: £25,000.00
- Developed for: Classic Americana and Jukebox fans
Step into a 50s American diner where leather seats and chrome bar stools are the order of the day thanks to the Jukepot slot from NYX Gaming Group. With an RTP of 97.07%, this slot features 5 reels and 243 ways-to-win on a 5x3 layout. This casino game is set in a jukebox, complete with bright flashing neon sidebars.
Jukepot is one of the few slots that will have you singing from the rooftops. However, the first thing you should do is introduce yourself to the paytable characters that bring you stacked wilds, lock and spin reels, and a free spins mode.
- High value: Car, motorbike, guitar, Danny and Sandy from Grease
- Low value: A, K, Q, J and 10
- Wild: Top-down view of record player
- Scatter: Jukepot logo
Jukepot bonus, free spins & jackpot
Whenever you land 3 or more Jukepot slot scatters on the reels, you will trigger the Twist and Shout Locked Reels Free Games mode. When activated, the mode awards you with 10 free spins. Every free spin includes a locked reel spin with at least 2 adjacent reels with identical symbols. A dancing duo reveals the reels that will be locked for spinning. You can re-trigger the free games mode, in batches of 5 spins, whenever you land 3 or more scatters. Scatters also award you with a multiplying win where 3 give you 50x, 4 award 125x, and 5 award you 250x your stake.
During the base game, 2 to 5 reels can lock together in a feature called Jukepot Time, and only stop to reveal matching symbols that may create multiple winning lines for you. In addition, a Hot Rod can drive across the reels, leaving stacked wilds on any reel. These wilds can substitute all other symbols apart from the scatter to help you earn as many awards as possible. Wild symbols can also create prizes on their own, with 5 of them paying out 500x your stake. Lastly, the gamble feature allows you to double or quadruple any base game win.
How to play Jukepot
- Click “i” to reveal paytable and information
- Use up and down arrows to adjust your bet levels
- Tap autoplay button to set the number of automatic spins
- Tap play button to get the reels spinning
- Click card symbol button to open the gamble feature after each win