- Developer: NextGen
- Launch year: 2017
- Available on: tablet (Android, iPad), desktop, mobile
- Highest stake: 150.00
- Lowest stake: 0.50
- Progressive jackpot: No
- Number of wheels: 5
- Number of rows: 4
- Number paylines: 50
- RPQ (Repayment Quota): 95.63%
- Highest winnings: 125,000
- Developed for: Merlin & magic
Merlins Millions Slot
Fans of the legendary King Arthur will have a fun experience once they get their hands on this NextGen classic. Merlins Millions slot has a colourful theme with cool animations and amazing graphics. With 5 reels, 50 paylines and a 95.63% RTP, this online casino slot will offer entertaining gameplay as well as high rewards.
NextGen has a reputation for making quality slots, and Merlins Millions is highly addictive. The reels are set against a mysterious background, with Merlin himself watching over you. There are multiple features, including free spins, an Owl bonus and the Superbet feature.
Merlins Millions symbols
- 10, Q, K and A as the low value symbols
- A spell book, purple potion and a wand
- Blue orbs and an owl are both scatter symbols
- Merlin is the wild symbol
Merlins Millions bonus, free spins & jackpot
A slot is never complete without a good bonus round, and Merlins Millions slot comes packed with them. The first can be activated by landing 3 or more of the blue orb scatter symbols on reels 2, 3 and 4. This immediately gets you 5 free spins, with Merlin zapping the reels to turn them wild in the process. This means you will have some really good winning opportunities. The fun does not end there, so watch out for the owl symbols landing on the reels for your next bonus round. You can also take advantage of the Gamble game after every winning spin.
Landing 3 or more owl symbols anywhere on reels 1, 3 and 5 will take you to a side game, with all reel positions occupied by owls. Here, all you need to do is keep choosing the owls while collecting great prizes. Once you pick one that tells you to collect, then the round is over. Merlins Millions is not done rewarding you yet since there is another feature called the Superbet Feature. This is essentially a slider that adds multipliers that apply to the wild symbols when Merlin zaps the reels. Bets will cost more using this feature, but you could win up to 125,000 coins!
How to play Merlins Millions
- Visit the game’s paytable for symbols and features
- Use the ‘Coin Value’ to adjust the coin range
- Select your bet between £0.50 and £150.00 per spin
- Press spin to conjure up Merlin
- Use the Gamble or Superbet features if you choose