- Developer: Microgaming
- Launch year: 2008
- Available on: desktop, tablet (Android, iPad), mobile phone
- Highest stake: £75.00
- Lowest stake: £0.01
- Progressive jackpot: no
- Number of wheels: 5
- Number of rows: 3
- Number paylines: 15
- RPQ (Repayment Quota): 95.56%
- Highest winnings: £37,500.00
- Developed for: Water world
Mermaid’s Millions Slot
All the best adventures start under the sea. In this casino game, you’ll be covered in crabs, observed by octopuses, and clamouring for pearls. Released back in 2008 by Microgaming, Mermaid’s Millions slot is characterised by 5 reels, 15 paylines, and an RTP of 95.56%. There’s nothing fishy about this fun!
Fantasy slots tend to reward players with treasure troves of extras. Mermaid’s Millions offers players more than just a fun swim, there are free spins, cash bonuses and multipliers all waiting to be discovered! So hold your nose and dive deep!
Mermaid’s Millions symbols
- The classic playing card symbols: 10, J, Q, K, A
- The mermaid is the scatter
- Neptune is the wild
- The treasure chest is the bonus symbol
- Other ocean paraphernalia- clam, seahorse, gems
Mermaid’s Millions bonus, free spins & jackpot
In Mermaid’s Millions slot, the blonde-haired mermaid is the scatter symbol. If you manage to land at least three of her, then the free spins round will be triggered. At the start of this round, you’ll be automatically awarded a minimum of 10 free goes. All wins from this round are subject to a 3x multiplier, and it can also be retriggered, giving the player even more free goes to play around with. The mermaid is also the second highest paying symbol of the game, second only to the wild. If you manage to cover the reels with all five of her, then you’ll earn 400 times your total bet.
Neptune is the wild symbol of Mermaid’s Millions. He has the power to replace almost any other symbol, with the exception of the scatter, in order to create winning combos. He’s also the highest playing symbol, a full house of him will net players a sweet 7,500 times the line bet. The treasure chest is the bonus symbol of the game. When you land at least three of these on an active payline, it’ll transport you to a new screen. Here you can choose from a number of objects corresponding to the number of chests that triggered the round. Behind each object lies a cash prize.
How to play Mermaid’s Millions
- Click view payout for the paytable
- Click +/- buttons to adjust your coin value
- Set the number of lines and coins by clicking on the buttons
- Press spin to dive deep for prizes
- Use max bet button to spin with the maximum amounts