- Developer: IronDog
- Launch year: 2017
- Available on: tablet (Android, iPad), desktop, mobile
- Highest stake: 40.00
- Lowest stake: 0.20
- Progressive jackpot: no
- Number of wheels: 5
- Number of rows: 3
- Number paylines: 20
- RPQ (Repayment Quota): 96.13%
- Highest winnings: 20,000 coins
- Developed for: Animals
Neon Jungle Slot
Step into a whole new world full of colour and get ready to win awesome prizes from all the animals in the Neon Jungle slot developed by IronDog. You will enjoy playing this extraordinary casino game that incorporates five reels, twenty paylines, and three rows and has a decent RTP rate of 96.13%.
The Neon Jungle slot has a simplistic design and falls into the category of medium volatility slots. Also, it comes with a variety of bonus features including free spins, multipliers, coin prizes, and a surprise bonus round.
Neon Jungle symbols
- Card symbols from Ace to King
- Butterflies, parrots, purple flowers, tigers and blue frogs
- The monkey is the wild symbol
- The green lizard is the scatter
- A pink flamingo is the bonus symbol
Neon Jungle bonus, free spins & jackpot
The goal in the Neon Jungle slot is to create winning combinations with a minimum of three symbols of each kind. The wild symbol in the game is the monkey which has the ability to replace other symbols and complete winning combos. Also, there is a neon ring activated around the symbols with each spin. When the ring turns into a glow, one of the bonus features in the game will be activated. A glowing ring around the free spins symbol will always award you with six spins regardless of the number of the same symbols on the reels.
A neon ring in a winning combination will multiply your winnings by four in the Neon Jungle, and if it surrounds a scatter symbol, you will be awarded 250 coins. When the glowing neon ring appears on the pink flamingo bird, which is the bonus symbol, it will activate the Keno Light feature. You will play the well-known Keno game, and all you have to do is choose ten numbers from the twenty-eight on offer and press the ‘Start’ button to start drawing numbers. You will be awarded 50 coins even if you don’t have any matches, but ten matches will bring you the staggering prize of 20.000 coins.
How to play Neon Jungle
- Check out the paytable for rules and symbols
- Choose up to 20 coins per line
- Place a bet from £0.20 to £40.00 per spin
- Adjust the volume of the sound
- Spin the reels automatically or manually