- Developer: Play’n Go
- Launch year: 2013
- Available on: desktop, tablet (Android, iPad), mobile phone
- Highest stake: 25.00
- Lowest stake: 0.01
- Progressive jackpot: no
- Number of wheels: 5
- Number of rows: 3
- Number paylines: 20
- RPQ (Repayment Quota): 96.88%
- Highest winnings: 5,000.00
- Developed for: Marine fans
Pearl Lagoon Slot
‘Under the sea’, as the song goes is a very pleasant place to be and Play’n Go have made Pearl Lagoon slot an excellent place to visit. This casino slot is classic play with some extras thrown in. The 5x3 reels are full of aquatic animals, with 20 adjustable paylines and a 96.88% RTP.
There is something relaxing about playing marine slots, the transparent reels on Pearl Lagoon give you a great aquarium view to enjoy, with a pleasant sense of movement. The free spins and multipliers are what make a paddle in these waters interesting.
Pearl Lagoon symbols
- Dolphin is the wild
- Opened oyster shell with pearl is the scatter
- 5 different marine animals and fish are the high-paying symbols
- 10, J, Q, K and Ace are the low-paying symbols
Pearl Lagoon bonus, free spins & jackpot
The gentle sound of moving water greets you on opening Pearl Lagoon slot, spin the reels, and you will find a variety of sea creatures with values from 2x your line bet to 750x. You can even win by placing just two of the turtle or crab symbol on the lines. The charming dolphin as the wild can double all wins where it substitutes for all other symbols, but the scatter. Place 5 dolphins on a payline, and you could find the undersea treasure of 5,000x your line bet. The scatter brings us pearls, and three of them initiate the free spins.
Three or more scatters can bring 15 free spins, these come with a 3x multiplier. The scatter itself, can pay up to 200x the total bet for 5 on the reels. The spins can be retriggered up to a total of 60! As an additional surprise for visitors to Pearl Lagoon, any wins with the dolphin wild involved has a 6x multiplier attached, that makes for a pretty hefty treasure chest. You can choose to gamble a win by predicting the colour or suit of a facedown card. Do so correctly, and you could double or quadruple your win.
How to play Pearl Lagoon
- Check the paytable to view the value of the symbols
- Select your coin value between 0.01 and 0.25
- Use +/- buttons to set the number of coins and lines
- Press the “spin” button to set the reels in motion
- Use “bet max” to spin with the maximum bet