- Developer: Pragmatic Play
- Launch year: 2018
- Available on: tablet (Android, iPad), desktop, mobile
- Highest stake: 125.00
- Lowest stake: 0.25
- Progressive jackpot: No
- Number of wheels: 5
- Number of rows: 3
- Number paylines: 25
- RPQ (Repayment Quota): 96.50%
- Highest winnings: 180,000x
- Developed for: Chinese theme
Peking Luck Slot
Cross the high seas and make your way to one of the biggest Chinese festivals in Peking Luck slot by Pragmatic Play. The opera curtains are drawn on 5x3 reels in this thrilling online casino slot. It is also characterised by 25 paylines and has an above average RTP of 96.50%.
Asian themed slots give players an insight into the Asian culture, and this is exactly what Peking Luck does. So, attend a Chinese opera for an entertaining and thrilling experience that also awards free spins with multipliers.
Peking Luck symbols
- 9, 10, J, Q, K and A are low-value symbols
- Chinese opera masks, cymbals, fans, drums, dragons
- The dancer is the wild symbol
- Golden gong is the scatter symbol
Peking Luck bonus, free spins & jackpot
The opera mask in Peking Luck slot is the highest paying symbol, with the potential of earning you up to 30 times your wager, if you manage to land five on any active payline. The wild is also quite profitable since it substitutes for all other symbols, apart from the scatter, to help you form more winning combinations. Every single winning combo that the wild is a part of is subject to a 2x multiplier. Apart from that, landing 3, 4 or 5 wilds will earn you 20, 160 or 400 times your stake. Watch out for the golden gong scatter, which is responsible for the free spins round.
If you manage to land 3 or more golden gong scatters anywhere on the Peking Luck reels, you will be whisked to another screen. Here, you have to choose one of six fans where you will earn between 8 and 38 free spins. After enjoying your free spins, you can then choose among six dragon masks, to reveal a multiplier between 2x and 18x that will be applied to your payouts during the round. The scatter wins of up to 250 times your total bet are awarded before your free spins start. Even better, the free spins round can be re-triggered if you manage to land three more scatters!
How to play Peking Luck
- Click the “i” button to view the paytable
- Use the +/- buttons to adjust the coin value and bet level
- Set your wager between £0.25 and £125.00 per spin
- Hit spin or the space bar to spin the reels
- Use the autoplay feature to spin the reels uninterrupted