- Developer: NextGen
- Launch year: 2015
- Available on: desktop, tablet (Android, iPad), mobile phone
- Highest stake: 62.50
- Lowest stake: 0.25
- Progressive jackpot: no
- Number of wheels: 5
- Number of rows: 3
- Number paylines: 25
- RPQ (Repayment Quota): 95.56%
- Highest winnings: 5,000 coins
- Developed for: Horror theme
There’s a vacancy at the Bates’s Motel with your name on it. Horror awaits you behind every shower curtain in this thrilling game. It was released by NextGen in partnership with Universal Studios in 2015. It’s characterised by 5 reels, 25 paylines, and an RTP of 95.56%. The Psycho slot is the perfect blend of fear meets casino fun.
Horror slots such as this one offer players more than just a few jump-scares. Based on Hitchcock’s infamous masterpiece, Psycho has quite a few surprises lying in wait for the unsuspecting player. These include thrilling free spins and bonus multipliers.
- A big, red ‘Wild’ is the wild symbol
- The haunted house is the scatter symbol
- A lady, Norman, peep hole, envelope with money, room key
- A-10 playing cards are lower paying symbols
Psycho bonus, free spins & jackpot
In Psycho slot, a haunted house is the scatter symbol. If you land three of these, then the free spins feature will be triggered. This automatically grants the player 10 blood-curdling extra spins. If you manage to land four scatters, then you will be enjoying 15 free goes. Finally, if you get five haunted houses you’ll be awarded 20 complimentary spins. During this round, you also have the chance to bag yourself some big bonuses. Wins with wilds stand to earn random multipliers of up to 40x! At any point during the base game, a scary hand with a knife can also randomly add wilds to the reels.
The free spins feature can also be repeatedly retriggered. All the player has to do is land the three haunted house scatters again during any free spin. In the base game, players can net a respectable 750x their stake for 5 scatters on any payline. However, if you manage to score 5 scatters during the bonus round then it turns into a murderous 1,500x your wager. Psycho also has a wide betting range to please every player, from 0.25 all the way up to £62.50, if you have the cash to splash. Just don’t forget to clean the carpets before the police arrive!
How to play Psycho
- You can mute the sounds using the speaker symbol under settings
- Set your preferred wager amount
- Check the paytable for symbol values and features
- Click on the ‘play’ button to start spinning the reels
- Click on ‘auto play’ for uninterrupted gaming