- Developer: NextGen
- Launch year: 2016
- Available on: desktop, tablet (Android, iPad), mobile phone
- Highest stake: £2,500.00
- Lowest stake: £1.00
- Progressive jackpot: no
- Number of wheels: 5
- Number of rows: 4
- Number paylines: 40
- RPQ (Repayment Quota): 93.38%
- Highest winnings: 125,000.00 coins
- Developed for: Middle Ages theme
Robin Hood Prince of Tweets Slot
It’s time to land in the branches of Sherwood forest, and get chirping with our fine feathered friends in the Robin Hood Prince of Tweets slot. Released into the wild by NextGen in 2016, it is characterised by 5 reels, 40 paylines, and an RTP of 93.38%. This casino game has truly gone to the birds!
These slots will have you roosting in no time. As well as an enthralling backstory, Robin Hood Prince of Tweets comes complete with extra features that are set to grant you free spins, and a flock of surprises.
Robin Hood Prince of Tweets symbols
- Low-value symbols are A-9
- Princess, owl, target, pouch, poster and quiver are high-value
- A birdhouse castle and Robin Hood
Robin Hood Prince of Tweets bonus, free spins & jackpot
In Robin Hood Prince of Tweets slot, the birdhouse castle is the scatter. If you land three or more of these in a row, the free games feature will be triggered. It grants the player 15, 20, or 25 free spins depending on how many scatters are on the reels. The game also has a SuperBet™ feature that’s present in many other NextGen titles. This is, in effect, an extra wager that is selected to provide additional enhancements to the game. It enables other symbols on the reels to be turned wild. There’s also a gamble feature which gives you the chance to double or quadruple your winnings.
In Robin Hood Prince of Tweets, the eponymous protagonist is actually a classical British Robin. As well as being the hero, he’s also the wild symbol of the game. He has the power to replace just about any other symbol on the reels, with the exception of the scatter icon, to create winning combos. He will appear on the middle reel. The robin also has a special feature called Robin Hood’s Arrow feature which allows him to turn adjacent symbols into wilds. The symbols that can turn wild depends on the SuperBet™ level the player chooses.
How to play Robin Hood Prince of Tweets
- Set your wager by using the arrows next to the coin symbols
- Click on the ‘i’ icon for the paytable
- Click the ‘play’ button to spin
- Click on the card symbols to gamble
- Click ‘autoplay’ for uninterrupted gaming