- Developer: Fantasma Games
- Launch year: 2018
- Available on: desktop, tablet (Android, iPad), mobile
- Highest stake: 200.00
- Lowest stake: 0.20
- Progressive jackpot: No
- Number of wheels: 5
- Number of rows: 3
- Number paylines: 20
- RPQ (Repayment Quota): 96.35%
- Highest winnings: 7,500
- Developed for: Martial arts fans
Samurai Ken Slot
Help a white tiger samurai beat his arch-nemesis, the green dragon, in the Samurai Ken slot from Fantasma Games. This 5 reels and 20 paylines casino slot, with an RTP rating of 93.65%, features a 5x3 format that takes on the classic good vs evil theme for an epic fantasy experience across all devices.
Samurai Ken is one of the few slots that show a slot machine can also be a work of art. As you spin the reels, watch the story unfold with free spins bloody battles and sticky wins that can start at any time.
Samurai Ken symbols
- High-value symbol is the treasure chest
- Mid-value symbols are Samurai Ken, evil dragon and dragon’s eye
- Low-value symbols are saber, dragon claws, helmets and coins
- The wild is a red and black symbol
- The scatter is a blue war flag
Samurai Ken bonus, free spins & jackpot
Trigger the Samurai Ken slot Free Spin Battle feature any time you land 3 flag scatters on reels 1, 3, and 5. The number of free spins you receive is awarded randomly. Once this mode is activated, the screen changes to show Ken on the left and the dragon on the right. Each spin features Ken and the dragon fighting. During the sword fight, a meter running above the reels indicates who is winning. Depending on the winner, the 5th reel is entirely covered by the samurai or the dragon symbol to help you gain up to 750x your stake.
The Samurai Ken wild symbol appears only in the free spins mode, replacing all other symbols apart from the scatter. If you land two wilds on any spin or re-spin, you get another re-spin even if the spin did not complete a winning line. Another feature to be on the lookout for is the Sticky Wins. This happens after every winning spin, and winning symbols are frozen in place as the reels spin again. If you land additional matching symbols that contribute to a winning combination, you are awarded another spin. This goes on until no further spins can happen and your wins are evaluated and paid out.
How to play Samurai Ken
- Use speaker icon to turn off or on game sound
- Click bottom right button to check out paytable information
- Use coins button to set bet between 0.20 and 20 coins
- Click the spin button at the bottom left corner to start game
- Alternatively, click autospin button to spin reels