- Developer: Betdigital
- Launch year: 2017
- Available on: tablet (Android, iPad), desktop, mobile
- Highest stake: 5.00
- Lowest stake: 0.10
- Progressive jackpot: no
- Number of wheels: 5
- Number of rows: 4
- Number of paylines: 0
- RPQ (Repayment Quota): 95.50%
- Highest winnings: 5,000
- Developed for: Variety
Slots of Money slot
When it comes to casino games, Betdigital have a reputation for creating polished offerings. With the Slots of Money slot, they’ve taken a new direction – instead of rectangular, there’s a hexagonal play area of 3x4x3x4x3 on the 5 reels. There’s also no paylines, as this 95.50% RTP game awards any adjacent combinations of four or more of the same symbol.
An innovative approach, one that’s sure to interest both new players as well as slots enthusiasts. As for free spins, Slots of Money again takes a slightly modified approach. Instead of the usual spins, there’s a 3-reels mini-game unlockable by matching mini-slot symbols.
Slots of Money symbols
- Low paying - 10, J, Q, K, A
- High paying - bar, chip, diamond, Slots of Money logo
- Mini-slot symbol unlocks mini-game
- Mini-game symbols: blue 7, red 7, white 7, bell, rhomb
Slots of Money bonus, free spins & jackpot
Free Spins are perhaps the most exciting part of any slot game, as they offer the highest possible return on investment, taking that same initial bet and getting multiple money’s worth back. In the Slots of Money slot, this is done with the mini-game which you can unlock by matching mini-game symbols. Even one alone grants a single mini-game spin, whereas 7+ will award a nice 20 mini-spins. Once you find one or more of these symbols, a new game of three reels will appear on top of your screen, where you’ll spin and win accordingly.
The Bell is the highest paid symbol in the mini-game, netting 100x your bet. The 7’s go for much less, with the red 7 winning 10x, the white 5x, and the blue 2x your bet. A combination of multi-coloured 7’s will give you your initial bet back. The bonuses of Slots of Money don’t stop here, though. Each losing spin has the chance to get a Flip it Again boost, allowing you to spin again for free and hope for a win this time. There’s also a random “Pick Me” mode where you’ll be allowed to pick and lock a single symbol on the reels for 4 consecutive free spins.
How to play Slots of Money
- Turn the audio effects and music on or off
- Increase your bet by pressing the up arrow
- Decrease your bet by pressing the down arrow
- Choose auto-spin option available for 5-100 spins; limit your loss/win
- Go to settings to find information about the game, paytable and symbols