- Developer: NetEnt
- Launch year: 2015
- Available on: desktop, tablet (Android, iPad), mobile phone
- Highest stake: 400.00
- Lowest stake: 0.20
- Progressive jackpot: no
- Number of wheels: 5
- Number of rows: 3
- Number paylines: 20
- RPQ (Repayment Quota): 96.54%
- Highest winnings: 80,000
- Developed for: Colourful
NetEnt is known for high-quality offerings, and this time they’ve given us an ethereal one in the Sparks slot, a casino game with 5 reels, 20 paylines and an RTP of 96.54%. The glimmering symbols and laid back music will keep you relaxed, but the wilds and wins will burst in from time to time to rev up the excitement.
Unlike most slots, Sparks doesn’t feature free spins, but it has exciting gameplay fueled by the special feature called Expanding Cloning Wilds, which will be explained in detail further on in the text. Turn on the light!
- Expanding cloning wild: expands and clones symbols
- Regular wild: substitutes for all except the expanding cloning wild
- High paying: red, orange, green, purple, and blue sparks
- Low paying: A, K, Q, J, 10 cards
Sparks bonus, free spins & jackpot
Sparks slot can be played in one of two ways, left-to-right or win-both-ways. You can switch between these two options at any moment, and they bring a subtle but important difference. Left-to-right pays only in that direction, but the wins are bigger, whereas the win-both-ways has you scoring more often, but the wins are smaller. There are no free spins in this game, but the signature feature will more than compensate. We’re talking about the Expanding Cloning Wilds feature, with a special kind of wild symbol which will do exactly what its name says it will!
This amazing symbol appears only on reels 2 and 4. When it does it will choose which direction, or both, to expand in and turn the symbols above and beneath it into cloning wilds as well. Then, it will copy the symbols on the reel to the left to it onto the reel to the right. This should create a combination of at least three, as you’ll get a match of symbol-wild-symbol on the reels. Sparks also has a regular wild, which can show up at any time, and substitute for all the other symbols except for the expanding cloning wild.
How to play Sparks
- Click “i” for paytable and game info
- Choose bet level and coin size using the respective arrows
- Use autoplay for uninterrupted gaming
- Press max bet to choose the highest value wager
- Click spin to get the sparks in motion