- Developer: ELK
- Launch year: 2015
- Available on: desktop, tablet (Android, iPad), mobile phone
- Highest stake: 50.00
- Lowest stake: 0.10
- Progressive jackpot: no
- Number of wheels: 5
- Number of rows: 3
- Number paylines: 243
- RPQ (Repayment Quota): 96.30%
- Highest winnings: 150,000
- Developed for: Mexican theme
Taco Brothers Slot
The fate of tacos is in your hands. Three brothers need your help to fight the evil Captain Diaz to save the town’s tasty treats. Taco Brothers slot from ELK has an amusing storyline with equally amusing gameplay. This fun casino game offers 5 reels, 243 ways-to-win and a 96.30% RTP.
Taco Brothers slot has unique elements that make it stand out amongst other slots out there. It has great sound effects and graphics to match its storyline. Extra features within the game include the Wild Escape free spins, running wilds, exploded safe multipliers and re-spins.
Taco Brothers symbols
- Guitar, cactus, tequila bottle and digging tools are low-value symbols
- Three brothers are the high-value symbols
- Safe symbol is the scatter
- Captain Diaz and Senorita
- Golden bell is a wild
Taco Brothers bonus, free spins & jackpot
Taco Brothers slot is rich in characters and features. Captain Diaz arrives in the lovely village of Santa Maria and takes away all the tacos. However, three brothers, Paso, Pepe and Pico, are determined to try and take back those tacos. This is with the help of Captain Diaz’s pretty daughter, Senorita. The golden bell is one of the slot’s wilds and substitutes for regular symbols to improve your winning combinations. You’ll receive a re-spin when two Taco Brothers wild symbols land on the reels. The real fun comes when you trigger the Wild Escape free spins feature.
When three scatters land on the reels, the free spins adventure to save tacos begins. The exploding safe symbol will award you a multiplier between 1x and 3x. Paso, Pepe and Pico will then drop, one at a time, onto the fifth reel as running wild symbols. They will move left one reel with each spin, replacing regular symbols to increase your winning combinations. Beware of Captain Diaz, because when he appears, the brothers will be imprisoned. However, if Senorita shows up with her keys, she’ll release them and keep the feature going. The game ends either when one of the Taco Brothers escapes, or they all get imprisoned.
How to play Taco Brothers
- Press the menu icon to view the paytable
- Use “coins” icon to set your bet
- View the bet strategies to help set your bet
- Press the spin button to spin the reels
- Set up autoplay by long-pressing the spin button