- Developer: NetEnt
- Launch year: 2014
- Available on: desktop, tablet (Android, iPad), mobile phone
- Highest stake: £100.00
- Lowest stake: £0.20
- Progressive jackpot: no
- Number of wheels: 5
- Number of rows: 3
- Number paylines: 20
- RPQ (Repayment Quota): 96.40%
- Highest winnings: 200,000.00 coins
- Developed for: Mystery
The Invisible Man Slot
The NetEnt and Universal Studios collaborations have borne some of the most beloved casino slots in the iGaming market. One such game is The Invisible Man slot. Based on the classic 1933 film of the same name, the slot gives players a front row seat to all the action with an RTP of 96.40% on 5 reels and 20 paylines.
Like other slots, The Invisible Man not only gives you an extraordinary story but is also quite rewarding. This is, especially, with the free spins feature and walking wilds. Play with the carefully scored soundtrack for a more immersive experience!
The Invisible Man symbols
- A, 10, J, Q, K represent the lower value symbols
- Flora Cranley, Arthur Kemp, Dr. Cranley, Mr Hall, Mrs Hall
- The policeman and invisible man are both wilds
The Invisible Man bonus, free spins & jackpot
Imagine waking up one day and not being able to see your reflection in the mirror! Well, you have the chance to follow that experience in The Invisible Man slot as well as the chance to activate the free spin bonus while at it. To trigger the feature, you will have to land both wilds on the same row to be awarded 10 free spins. More wilds will make their way onto the reels during the feature and merging them once more will earn you an additional 4 spins. During this round, there are two additional bonus features that can be activated, Police Spins and Griffin’s Rage.
While in The Invisible Man free spins round, you will notice two bars above the reels, each corresponding with one of the two wilds. Activate the Police Spins by landing 8 police wilds before the round ends. You’ll receive three free spins and five wilds on each spin. If instead, Griffin’s Rage is activated, you will visit Ipping Station, Lion’s Head Inn and The Mansion. You will choose 1 of 5 items in each location revealing cash prizes and multipliers. Choosing a police hat will sadly end the round. There is also a Walking Wilds feature where either one of the two wilds collects payouts across the reels.
How to play The Invisible Man
- Watch the intro then hit ‘start game’
- Set your wager with the bet level and coin value +/- symbols
- Use the ‘i’ button to have a look at the paytable information
- Hit ‘spin’ to set the reels in motion
- ‘Autoplay’ will spin the reels uninterrupted for a number of turns