- Developer: Microgaming
- Launch year: 2015
- Available on: tablet (Android, iPad), desktop, mobile
- Highest stake: 30.00
- Lowest stake: 0.15
- Progressive jackpot: no
- Number of wheels: 5
- Number of rows: 3
- Number paylines: 15
- RPQ (Repayment Quota): 96.67%
- Highest winnings: 120,000
- Developed for: Historical
Titans Of The Sun - Theia Slot
The Titans of the Sun - Theia slot is a casino game based on Greek mythology. It’s part of a two-piece series by Microgaming, showcasing two of the 12 Titans, children of Gaia and Uranus. This one features one of their daughters, Theia, in an exciting game with 5 reels and 15 paylines, offering a good RTP of 96.67%.
Featuring mythical symbols and a scatter triggering free spins round, Titans of the Sun - Theia is sure to interest all slots enthusiasts. The mystery golden sun symbol will help you score more wins as it changes into other symbols on each spin it appears.
Titans of the Sun - Theia symbols
- Titans of the Sun logo wild
- High-paying: Theia, Pegasus, Phoenix
- Low-paying: A, K, Q, J, 10
- 3+ scatter symbols trigger free spins
- Mystery golden suns transform into other symbols
Titans of the Sun - Theia bonus, free spins & jackpot
When it comes to bonus features, the Titans of the Sun - Theia slot has a number of tricks up its sleeves. Firstly, most spins will come with some mystery golden sun symbols which will randomly transform into any of the other symbols. This is with the exception of the wild in the base game, but it can transform in the free spins mode. Notably, all suns will change into the same symbol, allowing for higher win potential. Add to this the bonus mode which you can unlock by landing three or more scatters, and you’ve got a slot that’s deserving of a seat at Mount Olympus!
The free spins in Titans of the Sun - Theia is where most of your big wins will come from. 15+ spins for the price of one is a good deal any way you look at it, and they even come with a 2x multiplier during the bonus mode. Land three or more scatters again while in the feature and you’ll re-trigger it, for even bigger prizes. A thing to note is that all your free spins are awarded at the bet amount that was active when you triggered them, so investing a bigger stake will pay out the most when it comes to free spins.
How to play Titans of the Sun - Theia
- Increase your bet with the (+) button
- Decrease your bet with the (-) button
- Customise auto-play for automatic spinning
- “Pays” tab to the top right opens the paytable and symbols information
- Access Options, Help and Stats with the button at the bottom right