- Developer: Thunderkick
- Launch year: 2014
- Available on: desktop, tablet (Android, iPad), mobile phone
- Highest stake: 100
- Lowest stake: 0.10
- Progressive jackpot: no
- Number of wheels: 5
- Number of rows: 3
- Number paylines: 11
- RPQ (Repayment Quota): 97.10%
- Highest winnings: 113,000.00
- Developed for: Asian theme
Toki Time Slot
Toki Time slot by Thunderkick takes you on a colourful adventure to a planet that’s home to wonderful little creatures waiting to bestow sweet prizes to you. This casino game has 5 reels, 11 fixed paylines, an RTP of 97.10% and will surely put a smile on your face with its vibrant colours and joyful sound effects.
Unfortunately, free spins don’t make an appearance in Toki Time, but you will see some features from slots such as an expanding wild and re-spins, as well as a win-both-ways system of gameplay. Join the friendly Toki monsters and play!
Toki Time symbols
- Expanding wild: appears on reels 2 and 4, grants respins
- High paying: shooting star, rainbow cloud
- Mid paying: purple Toki, red Toki
- Low paying: green Toki, blue Toki, yellow Toki
Toki Time bonus, free spins & jackpot
The Toki Time slot is a carefree adventure to a land of colours, rainbows and clear skies, with animation in a “Kawaii” style. Toki monsters get shot onto the screen from little potholes in the ground, giving this slot an unusual appearance when compared to the usual spinning of reels we’re used to. The game, sadly, offers no free spins, but you will more than make up for it with the expanding wild feature. When you hit one of these long-necked creatures that are reminiscent of llamas, you’ll have a whole reel fill up with that symbol. This can only happen on reel two or reel four.
Once there, the expanding wild will help make wins on any of the 11 fixed paylines of Toki Time. If it’s successful, it’ll stay in its place and wait for yet another spin from the reels. New Toki monsters will get shot onto the screen, eager to join the wild and make some sweet combos for you to cash out. As long as wins are achieved in succession, the re-spins will continue to trigger. Another thing assisting you in forming combos is the win-both-ways system of gameplay that checks if you’ve made a match both left to right and right to left.
How to play Toki Time
- Access paytable and game rules by the button at the bottom left
- Toggle sound off or on
- Click the chip icon to select your bet value
- Customize autoplay by selecting number of spins
- Click the bottom-right-most button to spin