- Developer: Quickspin
- Launch year: 2013
- Available on: desktop, tablet (Android, iPad), mobile phone
- Highest stake: 200.00
- Lowest stake: 0.50
- Progressive jackpot: no
- Number of wheels: 5
- Number of rows: 4
- Number paylines: 40
- RPQ (Repayment Quota): 97.07%
- Highest winnings: 500
- Developed for: Pirate theme
Treasure Island Slot
Treasure Island slot is one of the most recent releases from Quickspin, and it’s based on the popular Treasure Island novel about piracy by Robert Louis Stevenson. This extraordinary casino game has an RTP rate of 97.07%, and it comes with five reels, four rows and forty paylines filled with pirate-themed symbols.
Treasure Island is an enjoyable game set on a nice tropical background with blue skies and palm trees, along with an appropriate soundtrack. You will find a number of slots features in the game, including free spins, and various rewarding special symbols.
Treasure Island symbols
- Low-paying card symbols set on a treasure map background
- Ben Gunnand, Jim Hawkins and Long John Silver
- The treasure chest and the TNT barrel are both wilds
- The compass is the scatter symbol
Treasure Island bonus, free spins & jackpot
The treasure chest is the regular wild in the Treasure Island slot, and its role is to substitute other symbols to help you form more winning combinations. On the other hand, when you land two barrel wilds anywhere on the reels, you will trigger the Pirate Attack feature, where a pirate ship appears in the background and starts firing cannonballs. The symbols that get hit by cannonballs will turn into wilds, and if a wild is hit, it will explode and generate even more wilds. You also have compass scatter symbols in the game that will bring you free spins, cash prizes or more bonuses.
Land at least three scatter symbols and you will trigger the Treasure Island bonus feature. Here, you can choose between three different features on offer - free spins, the Treasure Hunt, or an Instant Win. If you pick the free spins, first you’ll have to play the Island Hop bonus. This “pick me” feature means you can choose between more free spins and sticky wilds that can lead to incredible payouts. If you choose the Treasure Hunt feature, you’ll see a map where you have to select two X marks out of five to get a cash prize, and the Instant Win will give you the prize displayed on the tin.
How to play Treasure Island
- Explore the paytable for additional information
- Select your coin size and number of paylines
- Place your bet between £0.50 and £200.00 per spin
- Turn the sound ON for the full pirate effect
- Spin the reels manually or pick the autoplay option