- Developer: Pragmatic Play
- Launch year: 2017
- Available on: tablet (Android, iPad), desktop, mobile
- Highest stake: 250.00
- Lowest stake: 0.25
- Progressive jackpot: No
- Number of wheels: 5
- Number of rows: 3
- Number paylines: 25
- RPQ (Repayment Quota): 96.03%
- Highest winnings: 375,000
- Developed for: Las Vegas
Vegas Nights Slot
Party like never before with this Pragmatic Play casino game that takes you right in the heart of Vegas. Vegas Nights slot will keep you entertained with symbols of a luxurious car, a beautiful showgirl and poker chips. The slot has an RTP of 96.03%, 25 paylines and 5 reels which are set against a glamorous background.
In Vegas, everybody is a winner, and the same applies to Vegas Nights, where free spins are up for grabs, and you definitely can’t miss a few. Just like other Pragmatic Play slots, you will have an amazing time playing this game.
Vegas Nights symbols
- Playing cards J, Q, K, Ace are lower paying
- Roulette wheel, show girl, red dice and a luxurious car
- Black and white poker marker is the wild symbol
- A gold poker marker is the super wild symbol
- A welcome to Vegas neon sign is the scatter symbol
Vegas Nights bonus, free spins & jackpot
The black and white poker marker is the wild symbol of the game and substitutes for all symbols except for the scatter and super wild. It appears on reels 2, 3, 4 and 5. Vegas Nights slot also has another wild known as the super wild which replaces any symbol other than the scatter and appears only on reel 5. It is represented as a gold poker marker and triggers the Extra Wilds Respin feature when it lands on the middle reel. During this rewarding feature, you are awarded 3 respins which can help you land scatters and enjoy a free spins feature.
The welcome to Vegas neon sign acts as the scatter symbol for the game and appears on reels 2, 3 and 4. Three scatter symbols trigger the free spins round where you are awarded 5 free spins. During this round, both wilds and super wilds have a random multiplier of 2x or 3x. If you are lucky enough and land 3 more scatters you will retrigger the feature and get 5 extra spins. The Extra Wilds feature caused by the super wild can also be triggered during free spins, leading to a bonus of 3 respins. In total, Vegas Nights gives an 81x multiplier that could earn you a fortune.
How to play Vegas Nights
- Set the number of coins per line
- Adjust the coin value to your preference
- Press the play button to spin the reels
- Hold the play button for turbo spin
- Click on the settings button to see the winning paytable