- Developer: IronDog
- Launch year: 2018
- Available on: desktop, tablet (Android, iPad), mobile phone
- Highest stake: £100.00
- Lowest stake: £0.25
- Progressive jackpot: No
- Number of wheels: 5
- Number of rows: 3
- Number paylines: 25
- RPQ (Repayment Quota): 96.00%
- Highest winnings: 50,000 coins
- Developed for: Tropical theme
Grab your sunglasses and let’s head to the Haiwaan beaches for holiday in the Wai-kiki slot from IronDog Gaming. You will, however, need to be careful with some sharks from the water, otherwise, your holiday will be cut short. This casino slot comes with 25 paylines, 5x3 reels and an RTP of 96.00%.
The slot is set against a backdrop of a beach with blue skies and some Hawaiian folk tunes in the background. IronDog’s slots always come with something special and Wai-kiki is no exception. This slot comes with free spins, shark fishing bonus and more.
- J, Q, K and A are low values
- Fishing hook, turtle, hukulele, cocktail and surfboard are high value
- Pink flower is wild
- Free spins logo is the bonus symbol
Wai-kiki slot bonus, free spins & jackpot
Wai-kiki slot has three bonuses that you get to enjoy. Once you get the reels into action, be keen on the pink flower that lands on a turtle symbol that is in the centre position of the third reel. It will transform the turtle into a scatter symbol and award you 100 coins. Wild symbols can also appear on either of the reels and will substitute for the other symbols to create winning combinations. Next, there is a free spins feature that is activated by landing a single luau icon in the middle position of the third reel.
You need to have hukulele symbols on both sides of the luau for the bonus round to be activated. You will receive 21 free spins. During the bonus, the cocktail symbol will be transformed into a tiki token and collected tokens award you a coin prize at the end of the round. The last in Wai-kiki feature is the Shark Fishing Bonus that is activated when a turtle lands on the middle position of the third reel. A fishing hook should be on the left or the right of the turtle in the middle position of the 2nd and 4th reels respectively. This bonus comes with a random prize.
How to play Wai-kiki
- Click the question mark to see paytable
- See game settings under the menu button
- Adjust your bet between £0.25 to £100.00
- Use the autoplay button for uninterrupted gaming
- Click spin to start the action