- Developer: ELK
- Launch year: 2018
- Available on: tablet (Android, iPad), desktop, mobile
- Highest stake: 100.00
- Lowest stake: 0.20
- Progressive jackpot: no
- Number of wheels: 5
- Number of rows: 4
- Number paylines: 178
- RPQ (Repayment Quota): 96.30%
- Highest winnings: 178,000
- Developed for: Pirates
Wild Seas Slot
Wild Seas is a five reels, 178 paylines casino slot powered by ELK software. Wild Seas slot will make you think of Pirates of the Caribbean, especially the introduction which is coupled with the soundtrack. This fun game has an RTP of 96.30% and can award you a maximum win of 178,000 coins.
Expect many different bonus games and special features in Wild Seas slot. Some have various engaging levels, and others sticky wilds and double symbols. This is one of ELK’s most popular slots, so expect to receive plenty of free spins as well!
Wild Seas symbols
- Wild Seas flag represents the wild and the bonus symbols
- Chest symbol is the game’s wild
- Female pirate and 3 coloured captains
- Gold, silver and bronze coins are lower paying
Wild Seas bonus, free spins & jackpot
Wild Seas Slot offers two main bonus features which are ‘ 2 stage’ free spin bonus rounds. Head for tropical waters and wait to land two of the wild seas flags on reels 2 and 4 in the base game. You will then be taken to a battle where your convoy of four ships covers the fifth reel. These will sail one step left on each of the free spins. However, your aim is for the Anne Bonny’ pirate ship to appear and fire her cannons on those ships. This will lead the hit ship to turn sticky for the next spin.
This continues until all the ships reach the end of the first reel or are sunk after being hit three times. When it sinks, it will uncover the captain’s treasure chest, and you can loot the treasure! The Loot the Treasures feature in WIld Seas means that treasure chests appear on reels two, three and four. If they get hit by the pirate’s cannon fodder, they remain sticky for the remaining spin. If you uncover an explosive barrel of gunpowder on the reels, the feature will end, but in the meantime, you can battle for up to 1,780x your stake on each spin!
How to play Wild Seas
- Adjust your betting limits to suit your budget
- Coins Stack: opens a panel to regulate coins size and betting strategy
- Spin: sets the reels in motion
- Auto: starts Autoplay, playing the game uninterrupted
- Three Horizontal Bars: access the paytable for symbols & features