- Developer: NextGen
- Launch year: 2014
- Available on: desktop, tablet (Android, iPad), mobile phone
- Highest stake: 25.00
- Lowest stake: 0.10
- Progressive jackpot: no
- Number of wheels: 5
- Number of rows: 3
- Number paylines: 10
- RPQ (Repayment Quota): 95.00%
- Highest winnings: 10,000.00 coins
- Developed for: Western theme
Wild West Slot
A brave cowboy somewhere in the countryside understands the need to take a rest in the company of some pretty girls after a long day’s work. Join him as he sips his whiskey in the Wild West slot from NextGen while you try to win some goodies. This casino slot features 5 reels, 10 paylines and a 95.00% RTP.
The slot is set against the backdrop of a Western saloon and features a very vibrant soundtrack. Like is the case with most slots powered by NextGen Gaming, Wild West is superbly developed. Free spins are among the bonuses offered.
Wild West symbols
- A lady and horse are the high-value symbols
- A saloon, stash of cash, whiskey, boots, card case
- Cowboy is the wild symbol
- Chip stacks are the scatter symbol
Wild West bonus, free spins & jackpot
In the Wild West slot, there is a wild symbol that is represented by the cowboy. It appears on reels 3, 4 and 5 and it substitutes all regular symbols except the scatter. Besides this, if the cowboy is part of a win, he will trigger the free spins feature by awarding you five free games. During this mode, the chip stacks, which are the slot’s scatter, will be present. Every time they are in view, you will get a cash prize that is equal to the cowboy win which activated the feature. If a cowboy is part of a win, the feature will be retriggered with 5 games.
You will play the reactivated free games after you have completed the first five games. The retriggering win will now become the chip prize wherever they appear. More so, there is a Super Bet Feature that allows you to increase wild win multipliers. To activate the feature, press the button written ‘Super Bet’ beside the reels. There are two options. The first allows you to play 10 lines plus 40 coins for a 5x multiplier on your wild wins and in the second, you will play 10 lines plus 10 coins for a 2x multiplier. Wild West comes with a maximum payout of 10,000.00 coins.
How to play Wild West
- Click ‘i’ button to see the paytable
- Use the ‘up’ and ‘down’ arrows to adjust your bet
- Use speaker icon to turn game sounds on/off
- Click ‘auto play’ button for automatic spins
- Click ‘spin’ to start the action