- Developer: Genesis
- Launch year: 2016
- Available on: tablet (Android, iPad), desktop, mobile
- Highest stake: 250
- Lowest stake: 0.01
- Progressive jackpot: no
- Number of wheels: 5
- Number of rows: 3
- Number paylines: 25
- RPQ (Repayment Quota): 96.57%
- Highest winnings: 100,000
- Developed for: Oriental theme
Wu Xing Slot
Align the 5 basic elements of the nature to unlock their powers and fight against the Gods on Wu Xing slot. In a familiar casino game theme, the Chinese-inspired 5 reels slot, developed by Genesis gaming, offers 25 paylines, an RTP of 96.57%, smooth animations, soothing music, and an exciting gaming experience.
Wu Xing combines the right aspects of successful slots perfectly to ensure a smooth and exciting gameplay. The top-notch graphics, a great variety of features, and free spins accompany you on a mystical journey into the ancient Chinese philosophy.
Wu Xing symbols
- Chinese ideograms are the lowest valued symbols
- Fire, earth, metal, water and wood elements have high values
- Yin Yang symbol is the Wild
- Gong symbol is the Scatter
Wu Xing bonus, free spins & jackpot
The beautifully designed Wu Xing slot has some great features that keep the game exciting. First of which, is the Yin Yang symbol, the wild of the game that substitutes for the regular symbols. The second feature is triggered by landing three or more scatters. Player gets 10 free spins and asked to select one element. After the player selects his element for the free spin round, one of the four remaining elements turns into the selected element. The player spins the reels with two same elements, and landing two or more scatters on a spin turns another element into the selected element.
The last and the most thrilling feature of the game is the Wu Xing feature. It’s activated by landing all five elements on the reels in the right order: fire, earth, metal, water and wood. The symbols on top of each reel show the alignment, and the background colour of the reel changes when the right element lands on the reel. Once the feature is triggered, the player selects an element for the arcade-like battle against the Gods. The battle starts and the player is awarded after each victory in the battle. The battle goes on until the life meter above gets empty.
How to play Wu Xing
- Use arrows next to bet and lines to set the total bet
- Click the blue spin button on the left to spin the reels
- Use button next to spin for autoplay options
- ‘?’ opens the paytable and game rules
- Turn on/off the sound by clicking on the speaker icon