- Developer: NextGen
- Launch year: 2014
- Available on: desktop, tablet (Android, iPad), mobile phone
- Highest stake: 875.00
- Lowest stake: 0.50
- Progressive jackpot: no
- Number of wheels: 5
- Number of rows: 4
- Number paylines: 50
- RPQ (Repayment Quota): 95.60%
- Highest winnings: 41,250 coins
- Developed for: Egyptian theme
A While On The Nile Slot
There are quite a few online casino games that pay homage to the ancient Egyptian culture. To keep up with this trend, NextGen came up with their very own release, A While on the Nile slot. This 2014 slot gives you a chance to meet the pharaoh on its 5 reels and 50 paylines, with a 95.60% RTP.
A While on the Nile differs from other Egyptian themed slots in that you will not meet the usual Egyptian pyramids fanfare. Here, you will get a view of the River Nile as you enjoy the benefits of free spins and special symbols.
A While on the Nile symbols
- 10, J, Q, K and A are the lower values
- Cleopatra, eye Of Horus, stone tablet and Pharaoh’s staff
- Pharaoh is the wild
- Green jewel and scarab are scatters
A While on the Nile bonus, free spins & jackpot
The slot features a pharaoh wild that appears on reels 2, 3 and 4 and substitutes all symbols except the scatters. A While on the Nile slot features two scatter symbols. There’s a scarab that appears on reels 1, 3, 5 and a green jewel appearing on reels 2, 3 and 4. If you are lucky enough to land 3 scarab scatters, you will trigger the Scarab bonus feature. Here, you will be required to choose from the 12 scarabs on display and earn random cash prizes. Landing the jewel scatter anywhere on reels 2, 3 and 4 activates the game’s free spins.
You will be awarded 5 free games. During the feature, random symbols can be turned wild increasing chances of landing a winning combination. Also, there is the Superbet feature that gives you an opportunity to increase your bet per spin. It also increases your win multiplier. You can choose from the 5 levels given. For instance, the 1st level in this feature allows you to play 50 lines at 50x your bet per line for an extra 2x multiplier. There is also a Gamble game in A While on the Nile that allows you to double or quadruple your earnings on every win.
How to play A While on the Nile
- Click ‘i’ to see the paytable and game symbols
- Adjust sound settings using the music symbol
- Use up and down arrows to adjust your bet
- Use ‘autoplay’ button for automatic spins
- Use ‘spin’ button for manual spins