- Developer: Aristocrat
- Launch year: 2015
- Available on: desktop, tablet (Android, iPad), mobile phone
- Highest stake: 50.00
- Lowest stake: 0.25
- Progressive jackpot: no
- Number of wheels: 5
- Number of rows: 3
- Number paylines: 25
- RPQ (Repayment Quota): 95.55%
- Highest winnings: 30,000 coins
- Developed for: The United Kingdom
Big Ben Slot
The Big Ben slot from Aristocrat will take you on an unforgettable trip to the United Kingdom to show you the beauty of London and, of course, the Big Ben clock tower. This casino game comes with an RTP of 95.55%, and it has five reels, three rows, and twenty-five paylines.
Big Ben is one of the medium volatility slots which means that it can give nice and frequent payouts. The game includes a wild and scatter, which is also the bonus symbol, as well as free spins and another cool bonus feature.
Big Ben symbols
- Card symbols from 9 to King
- British flags, crowns, red buses, pub signs, phone booths, gas-lights
- The royal guard represents the wild symbol
- Big Ben is the scatter and bonus symbol
Big Ben bonus, free spins & jackpot
The royal guard in the Big Ben slot is the wild, and his function is to help you create more winning combinations, by replacing all other symbols except for the scatter and bonus symbols. A winning combination that involves a wild will double your winnings, and a five of a kind combination of this symbol is worth 30000 coins! The Big Ben tower is the scatter symbol, and three of them are enough to trigger the free spins feature that awards fifteen spins. However, the number of awarded spins depends on the number of scatters, so four scatters award twenty spins, and five of them will give you twenty-five spins.
During the free spins round, all winnings are subject to a 2x multiplier, and more than three scatters on the reels while the feature is active will bring you additional free spins. In addition, a scatter symbol anywhere on the first and fifth reel will activate the Big Ben feature. Here, you will have to listen closely and count how many times the clock tower chimes. The number of chimes determines your multiplier, which can go up to 500x your bet. Also, there is a Gamble option in the game that allows you to multiply your win if you guess the correct colour of a drawn card.
How to play Big Ben
- Explore the Paytable to find more information
- Adjust the volume of the sound in the game
- Choose the number of coins - up to 25
- Place a bet between £0.25 and £50.00 per spin
- Press the SpIn button to set the reels in motion