- Developer: NetEnt
- Launch Year: 2017
- Available on: tablet (Android, iPad), desktop, mobile
- Highest stake: 250.00
- Lowest stake: 0.25
- Progressive Jackpot: No
- Number of wheels: 5
- Number of rows: 3
- Number paylines: 25
- RPQ (Repayment Quota): 96.94%
- Highest winnings: 122,250
- Developed for: vampire
Blood Suckers 2 Slot
Join Amilia as she goes to search for the treasures left behind by her slain ancestors in Blood Suckers 2 slot, which is the NetEnt sequel to the already awesome first game, only this time it comes with additional features to keep you entertained. With 5 reels and 25 fixed paylines, this online casino slot has an RTP of 96.94%.
NetEnt has a knack for making quality slots regardless of the theme and Blood Suckers 2 slot is no exception. Look for a free spins bonus round, wild substitutions and two random bonus features as well as some fantastic gameplay!
Blood Suckers 2 symbols
- The wild symbol is the big red ‘Wild’ sign
- The red rose is the scatter symbol
- Lower value symbols are cards suits designed as gems
- A golden door bonus symbol
- Four ancestors are the higher value symbols
Blood Suckers 2 bonus, free spins & jackpot
There are so many features that make Blood Suckers 2 slot thrilling. For starters, the scatter shot is a bonus that occurs randomly in the base game where one or more bonus or scatter symbols are added to the reels activating the Blood Rose or Hidden Treasures bonus rounds. To activate the free spins feature, you have to land 3 or more of the scatter symbol anywhere on the reels after which you are awarded 10 extra spins. To top that off, there is a 3x multiplier on your wins. This bonus round can be reactivated by landing 3 more red rose symbols.
Blood Suckers 2 also has another bonus symbol called the Hidden Treasure bonus game. If you land 3 or more of the golden door bonus symbol on consecutive reels starting from the left side, you then get taken to a display where you have to choose a number of objects. Select the coffins and chests to find either a red rose symbol, a key or a demon. Three of the scatter will get you a free spins bonus round while the demon ends the round. Finding the keys all the way to the final level will get you 1000x your stake.
How to play Blood Suckers 2
- Adjust the coin level that is between 1 to 10
- Change the coin value using the ‘Coin Value’ meter between £0.01 - £1
- Total Wager between £0.25 and £250.00 per spin
- There is an autoplay and max bet feature you can use
- Study the paytable and keep a look out for the symbols