- Developer: Microgaming
- Launch year: 2015
- Available on: desktop, tablet (Android, iPad), mobile phone
- Highest stake: 60.00
- Lowest stake: 0.40
- Progressive jackpot: no
- Number of wheels: 5
- Number of rows: 4
- Number paylines: 40
- RPQ (Repayment Quota): 96.71%
- Highest winnings: 105,000
- Developed for: Wedding
Join Annie and her fellow bridesmaids as they prepare for Lillian’s wedding in Bridesmaids slot from Microgaming. If you are not familiar with the names, they come from a 2011 comedy with the same name. The wedding in this casino slot takes place on 5x4 reels and 40 paylines with an above average RTP of 96.71%.
Movie production companies and software developers have been teaming up for a while now to develop movie-based slots that are beloved by iGamers. Bridesmaids slot is no different since it brings together comedy and gaming fun to award players alluring bonuses such as free spins.
- Spade, heart, clover and diamond
- Lillian, Annie, Helen, Megan, Rita and Becca
- The Bridesmaids logo represents the game’s wild
- The flowery cupcake represents the scatter symbol
Bridesmaids bonus, free spins & jackpot
Bridesmaids slot has a Wheel Bonus, and this is the first bonus feature that you can lay your hands on. It can be activated if you manage to land three or more cupcake scatter symbols anywhere on the reels. You will then have to choose one of four cupcakes for a multiplier and spin the wheel for one of the following features. The first is the Friendship Free Spins where players are awarded 10 spins, to begin with, as well as the various characters of the movie stacked on the reels. The next feature is the Flying High Feature that also awards 10 spins coupled with the Rolling Reels feature.
During the Rolling Reels feature in Bridesmaids, winning symbols will disappear to allow for more winning combinations to be formed. The Boutique Bonus is another feature, and you will have to pick from 12 boxes on the screen until you manage to find a matching pair. There is a Magic Moments Bonus that reveals prizes when you pick one among 10 photos per turn and ends when you reveal an “I’m Sorry”. You can also lay your hands on a jackpot based on the number of scatters that you used to trigger the feature, and lastly there is a multiplier bonus that awards a multiplier to your stake!
How to play Bridesmaids
- Use the ‘pays’ button to view the paytable
- Use the “?” to view the game rules
- Use the bet popup to adjust your coin size and coins
- Hit spin to set the reels in motion
- Use autoplay to spin the reels uninterrupted